Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Top 5 Wednesday {#13}: Biggest Book Hangovers


Hey guys!

     Its time for another Top 5 Wednesday! This week we will be discussing my top 5 books that have caused my worst book hangovers. There have been quite a few books that have caused me to get a book hangover. It was actually kind of hard for me to pick my top 5, but I guess I've managed it well enough. Here are a few of them!


  1. The Selection (series) by Kiera Cass
  2. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
  3. The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
  4. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  5. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
All five of these books have given major book hangovers. The Harry Potter series alone made me obsessive and somewhat depressed over the ending. Each of these books are some of my all time favorites. If you've read my reviews for these books, you will know that I am absolutely obsessed with all of these books/series. The Selection series....Oh my goodness...If you knew how much I was obsessed with this series...you'd think I was nuts. To be honest I'm not quite sure how to write this post, because if I had to go on a long schpeal about these books, then I'd probably babble...

If you'd like to read about my thoughts on these books then check out my reviews! They are linked below!
I hope you end up picking up these books, because they are some of my favorites. If you end up checking them out, tweet me/message me/tag me in something! I love to discuss these books! Don't hesitate to ask questions either! 

Happy reading everyone!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books

No comments:

Post a Comment