Thursday, November 2, 2017

Fall 2017 Book Haul


Hey, guys!

     I've managed to acquire about 30(ish) books these past couple months...I know ridiculous. October was my birthday month and I also ended my book-buying-ban....so I splurged...I'm awful. I actually did a big purge of my read and TBR shelf last night, so...it's not all bad... I'm also on another book buying ban until Christmas, so that's a thing. I've also already broken it...so I'm awful. I'm totally done buying books! The only exception is for gifts for others! That's it! Okay here are the books I bought and received this month!



Bought: 
  • Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
  • Ship of the Dead (Magnus Chase & the Gods of Asgard #3) by Rick Riordan
  • Shadow Scale (Seraphina #2) by Rachel Hartman
  • Quests for Glory (The School for Good & Evil #4) by Soman Chainani
  • Victoria by Daisy Goodwin
  • And I Darken by Kiersten White
  • BOTM Box Extra: Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King & Owen King
  • BOTM Box Pick: Beasts of Extraordinary Circumstance by Ruth Emmie Lang
  • Of Mice & Men by John Steinbeck
  • Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
  • Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling [FIRST EDITION!!!]
  • The Orphan Queeby Jodi Meadows
  • A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas
    • Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdom #1) by Morgan Rhodes
    • Uprooted by Naomi Novik
    • Gathering of Shadows (Shades of Magic #2) by V. E. Schwab
      • one for me one for Julia
    • The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
    • Throne of Glass coloring book (not pictured)
    • Bloody Jack (Bloody Jack #1) by L.A. Meyer
    • Curse of the Blue Tattoo: Being an Account of the Misadventures of Jacky Faber, Midshipman and Fine Lady (Bloody Jack #2) by L.A. Meyer
    • Under the Jolly Roger: Being an Account of the Further Nautical Adventures of Jacky Faber (Bloody #3) by L.A. Meyer
    • [SIGNED] Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass #6) by Sarah J. Maas


    ~~~

    Received/Gifted/#BooksForTrade

    Shoutouts to:

    • Alex for spoiling me 💗
    • Sarah for being a rad sister
    • Penguin Teen/Penguin Random House for also spoiling me and sending me an ARC & a finished copy of Whichwood 
    • Entangled Teen for sending me Haven & Never Apart
    • Chris Africa for sending me his book
    • Bethany House Publishers for sending me Where We Belong
    # Bought: 22
    From Authors/Publishing Companies: 8
    # Gifted: 8
    Number of Books I've Read: 11
    Number of Books Unread: 27


    Happy reading!
    Olivia
    ~LivTheBookNerd~

    @LivTheBookNerd on Books Amino

    No comments:

    Post a Comment