Wednesday, May 2, 2018

April 2018 Reading Wrap Up


Hey, guys!

     This past month was so freaking hectic! I finished my exams and final projects yesterday, May 1, and I'm just so thrilled to be done. This break is long overdue. I have so many exciting things in store for you all. So many fun projects. Stay tuned! Until then, here are the books that I finished this past month! I'm so surprised that I read all of these! I literally had no time at all to myself. 

  1. Rugrats #1 by Box Brown, Lisa SuBois, and Jorge Corona
  2. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
  3. Gain by Richard Powers
  4. Atonement by Ian McEwan
  5. Moonstruck #1 by Grace Ellis, Shae Beagle, and Kate Leth
  6. Eggsistential Thoughts by Gudetama the Lazy Egg by Francesco Sedita
  7. Gudetama's Guide to Life by Francesco Sedita
  8. Saga Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
# of Graphic Novels: 5
# of School Texts: 2
# of ARCs: 2
# of "fun" books: 3
Favorite Book Read: Saga Volume 4 by Fiona Staples and Brian K. Vaughan
Least Favorite Book Read: Gain by Richard Powers --I HATE THIS BOOK
Number of Pages Read: 1,446

Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~

No comments:

Post a Comment