Wednesday, May 30, 2018

May 2018 Book Haul


Hey, guys!

    This month has been so productive reading-wise! I'm so happy with what I've read. The books I managed to acquire are so exciting and I cannot wait to read and review them. I also managed to find a new writing journal that I'm hopefully going to start writing in continuously. I really want to start outlining a future story...or at least continuously write something. 

     A couple weeks ago, I went on a book buying adventure with my friend Mallory and we vlogged it for my new YouTube channel. If you'd like to see how I acquired some of these books, take a look at that video! It will be linked below!



ARCs/Gifts

  1. The Forest Queen by Betsy Cornwell
  2. Soul Render by T.L. Branson
  3. First Impressions (The Jane Austen Series #1) by Debra White Smith

Purchased/Thrifted

  1. Irish Fairy and Folk Tales 
  2. Tithe (Modern Faerie Tales #1) by Holly Black
  3. Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark by Ridley Pearson
  4. The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
  5. The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr
  6. Confess by Colleen Hoover
  7. The Invasion of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling #1) by Erika Johansen
  8. The Coldest Girl in Cold Town by Holly Black
  9. Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony and Rodrigo Corral
    • review coming soon!
  10. A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3.5) by Sarah J. Maas
  11. A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3.5) by Sarah J. Maas
    • review coming soon!
  12. Legendary (Caraval #2) by Stephanie Garber



I hope you enjoyed this book haul and the YouTube video! I'll have more videos and blog updates soon!

Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~

No comments:

Post a Comment