Tuesday, February 5, 2019

January 2019 Book Haul





(I am currently rearranging everything, so I probably missed a couple of books that are listed below)



Preorders
  1. Stain by A.G. Howard
  2. Famous In A Small Town by Emma Mills
  3. Echo North by Joanna Ruth Meyer
  4. The Wicked King (x3) by Holly Black
  5. King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
  6. The Severed Moon by Leigh Bardugo
If you are familiar with my 2019 Most Anticipated Releases or you follow my ravings on IG, you'll know about my major excitment for all of the January releases. January is one of the best months for 2019 releases. I'm so excited to read all of the books I picked up this month. It's going to be so much fun. I've already read the majority of A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer, The Wicked King by Holly Black, and a couple other 2019 releases. This year is going to fantastic!


Purchases
  1. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
  2. The Summer Palace by C.S. Pacat (not pictured)
  3. The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
  4. The Fork, the Witch, and the Worm by Christopher Paolini and Angela Paolini
  5. Tentacle & Wing by Sarah Porter
  6. Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand
As always, I buy too many books because I have very little self-control around sales. One of my goals for the next few months is to just save my money and only buy the books I'm SO EXCITED for. Time to be a real adult, eh?


ARCs/eARCs
  1. [eARC] The Princess and the Fangirl by Ashley Poston
    • Thank you, NetGalley, Quirk Books, and Ashley!
  2. [eARC] A Curse So Dark & Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
    • Thank you, NetGalley, Bloomsbury, and Brigid!
  3. [ARC] Lost Boys by Riley Quinn
    • Thank you, Riley!
  4. [eARC] Stolen by Marlena Frank
    • Thank you, Marlena! I will be reading this very soon!
Thank you thank you thank you so much to the publishers, authors, and other bookish people who contributed to my bookish buying/acquiring habits. I am so blessed. 

Here's to another month of reading, writing, and consuming bookish media!

Happy reading, everyone!
Olivia
~Liv the Book Nerd~

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I also got King of Scars, The Severed Moon, and The Wicked King (Owlcrate version).

    ~Lauren @ Book Slaying

    ReplyDelete