Thursday, May 21, 2020

Mini Contemporary-A-Thon Summer 2020 TBR





Hey, guys!

It's that time! A mini round of the contemporary-a-thon was announced this week and I'm really excited to take part in it. All I've wanted to read is contemporary romance and historical romance, so I'm really excited to dive into my stack of romances. I plan on doing a few more romance-centered readathons, so stay tuned for my TBRs and reading vlogs on my Instagram stories.

If you're interested in participating, I will provide Julie, Chelsea, and Natasha's videos below! I adore their channels and absolutely recommend you subscribe.


Dates: May 22 - May 25 Challenges:
1. Read a book with peach/orange/pink on the cover 2. Read a book under 250 pages 3. Read a book that you think will be fun!

I have quite a few books lined up for the readathon. I've been reading a bunch of books this past week (but not finishing them) and I've been attempting to do TomeTopple as well.

Here are some books I hope to read this weekend:

1. Beauty and the Blacksmith (Spindle Cove #3.5) by Tessa Dare
2. Any Duchess Will Do (Spindle Cove #4) by Tessa Dare
- I'm officially obsessed with Tessa Dare. I'm binging all of her books and I want them all for my collection.

3. The Boyfriend Project by Farrah Rochon (my BOTM pick for May)
-if you're interested in nabbing a copy, you can get your first box for $9.99 with the code MAY5

4. The Lady's Guide to Celestial Mechanics by Olivia Waite (for BaeClub through @baecrate)
- I'm really excited about this book because it's a f/f historical romance!

5. War (The Four Horsemen #2) by Laura Thalassa ( for the @romancethequebookclub)
- I've only just recently started diving into the world of fantasy romance -- as in romance novels that take place in a fantasy setting. I've read a lot of fantasy and high fantasy that have romance featured in it, but I've never really found fantasy romance novels that I've absolutely adored. Maybe I'm incorrect, but I just don't feel like I've read adult fantasy romance with the smutty times or adult themes.

6. The Bewitched Viking (Viking I #4) by Sandra Hill (for the lols)
This book looks so funny. I'm fully going into this with low expectations because it's not something I would typically pick up. I don't remember my reasoning when I bought this.



175432561572433852211784
42117380. sy47552440035. sx318 sy4759995923


The majority of these books would apply to the first challenge, the first book applies to the second challenge, and all of them apply to the third. I'm really excited to read these books. I've been having a lot of fun reading so much romance during my time in quarantine.


Are you participating? What will you be reading?
Olivia

~ Liv the Book Nerd ~

Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Goodreads // YouTube // Bloglovin // Book Depository Affiliate Code // Ko-Fi // Book of the Month









No comments:

Post a Comment