Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Top 18 of 2022

 

Hey, guys!

I’m usually one to do a “top xx of 20xx” situation, but picking 22 books was far too daunting for me. So I picked 18? The picking process was so fun, but I can’t say I was overly organized, but I had fun picking these books! 

These 18 are not in any particular order and there are a couple that aren't in the picture because I just don't own them yet. 

Sweat and Soap by Kintetsu Yamada (series)
◦ The Never King by Nikki St. Crowe
◦ Wotakoi by Fujita (series)
◦ Spy x Family by Tatsuya Endo (series)
◦ Chainsaw Man by Tatsuki Fujimoto (series)
◦ The Dragon’s Bride by Katee Robert
◦ The Witch’s Heart by Genevieve Gornichec 
◦ Love on the Brain by Ali Hazelwood
◦ Nick and Charlie by Alice Oseman
◦ The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches by Sangu Mandanna
◦ The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang
◦ The Death God’s Sacrifice by Jenny Nordbak
◦ Gender Queer by Maia Kobabe
◦ Go Hex Yourself by Jessica Clare

◦ An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green

◦ A Beautifully Foolish Endeavor by Hank Green
◦ The Kraken’s Sacrifice by Katee Robert
◦ House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas

This was the year that I really just dove into manga and immersed myself into their anime adaptions. I also really fell in love with Katee Robert and her wonderful romances. I've found what I really love to read and I've just been letting myself mood read and pick up what I want when I want to read it. Sometimes it's stressful because I've managed to pick up 10 books at once, but I always manage to fix it and finish more books. 

What were your favorite reads from 2022? Let's discuss in the comments!

Happy reading, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment