Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday [#3]: Favorite Sweet Teas


Hey guys! 

It's that time of the week! It's Wednesday! I love drinking tea while I read so I decided to share with you guys. Now, first things first! I do not like hot tea. Call me crazy, but I just don't like my tea really hot. I enjoy a wide variety of iced teas. I remember drinking Diet Peach Snapple when I was really young. My Papaw Steve got me hooked on it from a young age. He passed away in 2008, and everytime I drink a Snapple I remember him. So onto my top 5 favorite sweet teas! It actually changes when I discover new teas, but here are my favorites as of right now. :D

*I'm not being sponsored to say any of this by the way*

1: Wendy's Tropical Green Tea

Honest Tropical Green Tea 
I tried this about a week and a half ago, because one of my friends works at Wendys and she had been talking about the new teas that Wendy's had. I hadn't had a good relationship with green tea in the past, but it sounded really appealing at the time. I'm so glad I had tried this. This tea is so good! I highly recommend it!

I'm pretty sure you can buy this at any Wendy's. I dread the day they take this off the drink menu. This stuff is heaven in your mouth!

[Image from www.thirstydudes.com]





2: Diet Peach Snapple


As I had said earlier, I love this tea. It's been one of my drinking staples since I've been tiny. I've found that I hate it in plastic bottles and I prefer it in the glass bottles. I think it just tastes so much better. I also don't like the regular Snapple, I find it to be too sweet. I love Snapple.





3: Diet Trop-a-Rocka Snapple Tea


This was also a random choice of tea. I think I picked it up when I was on a mango kick. The bottle, and the packaging, has a mango on it so I assumed it would taste a lot like mango. It doesn't really, but it does have that tropical taste that I love. This tea is really sweet but not overbearingly sweet. I drink this tea a lot too.




4: Peach Peace Tea



I love peach tea. If I can get any kind of peach tea at any place I will. When I saw this in the grocery store one day, I had to try it...and I love it. I rarely find it at conveinence stores so that's a bummer, but when I go to the store I buy 5 or six cans of this and bring some to school. This tea is so good. It's not too sweet and the flavor is so good. 


The one downside to this tea is that if you drink it too fast and in great quantities, it will leave a nasty coating on your teeth...I think it's the sugar.








5: Texas Style Sweet Tea (Peace Tea)


 This was the first Peace Tea flavor that I ever tried and I love it so much. It's not to sweet and it's got the right amount of tea and sweet flavor. McDonalds sometimes is too sweet, and Peace Tea is a good happy medium between McDonalds and unsweetend tea. 






I know this isn't as bookish as my last two posts, but I had an idea about this late at night, and I really love tea. I hope you guys enjoyed this! 

Happy Wednesday! 

Keep reading!
Olivia
~livthebookenerd~


No comments:

Post a Comment