Monday, November 30, 2015

November 2015 Wrap Up!!!


Hey guys! 

November is over and that means it's almost Christmas time! Woo! This November I read 7 books. It's been a busy month with school and family. There's been so much going on but I've managed to read 7 books!

Here are the books I read this November!


1. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

16101128
This was the first book that I had read this month and I didn't as like it as much as I thought. I think the book was over-hyped just a bit, but it wasn't bad at all. I really enjoyed the characters and I really enjoyed the dystopian alien invasion concept. I'm definitely going to read The Infinite Sea & The Last Star. I'm really excited for the movie to be released and I'm definitely going to go see it with my friends.

You Can Check My Review Here: {click here}

Where To Find It: Goodreads // Amazon 

My Rating: 4 stars




2. The Rest Of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness

23830990
The second book that I read this month was The Rest Of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness. I also was a little disappointed by my first Patrick Ness book. It wasn't bad at all. I actually really like it. I just felt like Patrick Ness' work is a bit over-hyped, but maybe I just need to read more of his books. I really hope Patrick Ness writes more of Jared's story. I really loved his character.

You Can Check My Review Here: {click here}

Where To Find It: Goodreads // Amazon 

My Rating: 4.5 stars



3. Burn Baby Burn Baby by Kevin Craig


Burn Baby Burn Baby was sent to me by Kevin Craig, and I enjoyed it. The characters were interesting, and the whole concept of the book was pretty cool. The ending was kinda satisfying, but also kinda unsatisfying. I'm not sure if I'll read anymore of Kevin's writing but I'm not totally against it. 

You Can Check My Review Here: {click here}

Where To Find It: Goodreads // Amazon 

My Rating: 4.25 stars





4. Girl Online On Tour by Zoe Sugg


I loved this book! This book was definitely my favorite book that I read this month. Penny and Noah's relationship gave me all the feels. I literally felt so many emotions while reading this book. I really hope Zoe writes more of Penny and Noah's story because I can't get enough. She maybe an amateur writer, but I absolutely adore her books.


You Can Check My Review Here: {click here}

Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon

My Rating: 5 stars





5. Grounded: The Adventures of Rapunzel by Megan Morrison

23399287

My grandparents bought be a copy of this book when we went to a school function at my old middle school. They were having a dinner and a book fair with books from Scholastic. I finally read it this month and at first I wasn't sure if I'd like it at all, but I ended up adoring it. This story has such a unique concept and I adore the magic land that it takes place in. I hope that Megan Morrison writes some more novels that take place in her world. 

You Can Check My Review Here: {click here}
Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon

My Rating: 5 stars






6. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


It's been at least 4 years since I've read The Hunger Games. The trilogy was a huge trend when I was in middle school, and everyone in my class was rushing to read it. I absolutely adored this series when I read it. When I was rereading it, I realized how much I missed the characters, and how much I love Peeta and Katniss...but I really really love Peeta. This is one of my all time favorite books and one of my all time favorite trilogies.
My review will be up soon!


Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon


My Rating: 5 stars




7. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)
So, as soon as I finished The Hunger Games I jumped right into Catching Fire. Once again, I love Peeta...he's such a sweet guy and he's just basically the perfect book boyfriend. These books are so phenomenally written, the characters are so well developed, and the setting and the action is so well thought out and I never feel like Suzanne is leaving anything out.

My review will be coming soon!

Where To Find It: Goodreads // Amazon

My Rating: 5 stars




       I'm really proud of myself for reading 7 books this month. This November has been pretty stressful, but I'm glad that I've read these beautiful books. I'm currently reading Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, the third and last book in the Hunger Game trilogy. I'm a little over half way through, but I'm not sure when I'll finish it. I just got back from a 5-day Thanksgiving holiday and I have a huge paper and a speech due toward the end of the semester which I'll be working on for the next two weeks. I'm really excited to dig into some more beautiful books and I hope I'm able to finish off this year with reading 130 books. I've read 124 books so far, and I think I'll be able to pull off 130...

Keep an eye out for my reviews for Grounded, Girl Online On Tour, and my joint review of The Hunger Games Trilogy! I think I will post a December TBR soon, and I will post a TBR on the LivTheBookNerd Instagram account. Make sure to follow the Instagram for my reading updates. I tend to update on Instagram and Goodreads more than Twitter. I hope you guys read so many amazing books this month! Comment down below your favorite read this month!

My Favorite Read This Month: Girl Online On Tour 
Favorite Re-read: The Hunger Games
Number of Pages Read This Month: 2441 pages (+257 pages of MJ) = 2698 pages total! 

Enjoy & Happy Reading!
Olivia
~livthebooknerd~
Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Goodreads // Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment