Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Top 5 Wednesday {#18}: Favorite Book-ish Tumblrs


Hey, guys!

If you've been following my blog for the past year, then you would have noticed that I have been linking my Tumblr at the end of my reviews for you all to check out. I figured that it was about time for me to share some of my favorite accounts with you guys! As I was searching for the complete URL-s for my favorite blogs. I decided to share with you a few of my top 5 favorite blogs from three categories...which probably doesn't make sense yet, so...basically I couldn't choose just 5 blogs overall, so I created 3 categories to put some of my favorites in.

The 3 Categories: 
  • Fanart
  • Bookish Aesthetic
  • Fandom-Based Fan Accounts
So...I had to narrow it down to 5 blogs for each category...That didn't happen. You'll see soon enough!


~~~

Fanart

    • Book Title: "Anything that can happen will happen"
    • Blogger Name: Nastja
    • Nastja creates really beautiful and unique fan-drawings of characters from Harry Potter (& others). I really love it when their art pops up on my dash. :D

    • Book Title: "Loquacious Literature"
    • Blogger Name: Katie
    • Katie's art style is so beautiful and I love it when I see her art on my dash. The other day I went through a good part of her blog, so if you see a bunch of her art on my page then that's why ;)

    • Blog Title: "Hey! You! You're still the one!"
    • Blogger Name: Alana
    • Alana does a lot of One Direction fan art pieces, and I absolutely adore her art style. 

  • bevsi.tumblr.com
    •  "bev johnson"
    • I really love Bev's Steven Universe art, but to be honest I love everything she does because she is flawless.



~~~

Bookish Aesthetic

    • Blog Title: "The Book Ferret"
    • This is one of my all-time favorite blogs. The pictures are so nice to look at and Quigley & Diggle are precious creatures. <3 font="">

         “Even in the future the story begins with once upon a time.”          Color Coded: Green

    • Blogger Name: Micaela
    • Blog Name: πŸŒΏπŸŒΈπŸŽ¨πŸ“–
    • I adore the content that Micaela puts out and reblogs.

    • Blog Name: "We Live and Breathe Words"
    • Blogger Name: Carol
    • I just adore Carol's pictures and the content that she reblogs and produces.
Live boldly.  

  • readatmidnight.tumblr.com
    • Blog Name: "Read at Midnight"
    • Blogger Name: Aentee
    • Aentee has such lovely Tumblr blog, but she also has an amazing blog on Wordpress. I love Aentee's art, and I love it when her art shows up on my dash.
 

  • prettybooks.tumblr.com
    • Blog Name: Stacey
    • Blogger Name: "prettybooks"
    • I love Stacey's blog because her pictures are so pretty to look at, and I love her aesthetic. It's just super cute and super pretty.
throne-of-pages:
“ πŸ’™ Blue Fantasy Books πŸ’™
”

    • Blog NameAstri
    • Blogger Name"Astreeeaneee"
    • I really love Astri's pictures. I think they're super fun, super cute, and so nice to look at. I also love the books that they feature in her pictures. Her little pop figures and other props are so cute to look at.
Author : Sarah J. Maas  A Mad Tea Party

  • misswendyd.tumblr.com
  • Blogger NameWendy
  • Blog Name: The Midnight Garden
  • I have been following MissWendingD on Goodreads and other social media for the longest time and I just love the content she puts out. Her reviews are so well done and I just love her.
~~~

~ Fandom-Based Fan Accounts

  • illyriantremors.tumblr.com
    • Blog Name: "Night Triumphant"
    • Blogger Name: Sierra
    • I can't really post pictures from this blog, but this is one of my favorite blogs right now because I am absolutely obsessed with Feysand from ACOMF. There are so many cute fan-fictions written by Sierra and she reposts such amazing content and I just ship Rhysand and Nessian so hard. I love it.
  • lunanargles13.tumblr.com
  • Blog Name: A Potterhead's Fangirl Page
  • Blogger Name: Abby
  • This is actually my cousin's Tumblr, but I love the pictures that she finds and reposts. She's a huge Luna Lovegood fan, and I love seeing the fanart that she loves on my dash..because I love it too.

  • schreavettes.tumblr.com
  • Blog Name: Schreavette
  • Blogger Name: ???
  • I love this blog. I also follow them on Instagram, but I love the Selection-centered content that they post. The Selection series is one of my all time favorite series so I love the edits and fan-pics that she posts.

  • eadlynschreaveofillea.tumblr.com
  • Blog Name: "Queen Eadlyn Schreave"
  • Blogger Name: 'Eadlyn Schreave'
  • This account is so pretty and there are so many beautiful edits. I love it.
If you would like to check out all of the crazy and random stuff that I repost and post then you can follow my main fandom blog {here}. If you would like pretty aesthetic stuff then click {here}. If you would like book-related and bookish-fandom related, then click {here}.

I hope you enjoyed this! 
Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books

No comments:

Post a Comment