Wednesday, July 6, 2016

June 2016 Book Haul



Hey, guys!

    This month I bought and received a ridiculous amount of books. I bought most of these books with the bit of money that I saved from the cards that I got for graduation. I've managed to buy a butt-load of books (4-16) and receive 3 books from from authors/publishing houses (1-3).  I received 2 books from friends and my mom was getting rid of some book so I picked a couple that I had been meaning to read (17-18 & 19-20). I also don't know how it happened, but I got a book for free off of PaperBackSwap.com....I have no idea how, but it happened (21). Anyway, There will be reviews for the books I haven't read yet, but a good majority of these books are books that I've read already, but I'm either replacing my copy that is falling apart or it's a book that I've read but I've never had my own copy of the book. 

      I plan on reading or rereading most of these books really soon, so keep an eye out for that! 


  1. Meet Me Here by Bryan Bliss*+
  2. The Alfaeren Legacy by Marc Jacob
  3. Kitty Hawk and the Curse of the Yukon Gold by Iain Reading
  4. A Court Of Mist & Fury by Sarah J. Maas*
  5. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes*
  6. The School For Good & Evil by Soman Chainani*+
  7. Illuminae by Jay Kristoff & Amie Kaufman
  8. The Hidden Oracle (The Trials of Apollow #1) by Rick Riordan
  9. Peter & the Starcatchers by Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson*
  10. The BFG by Roald Dahl
  11. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
  12. Princess Academy by Shannon Hale*
  13. Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
  14. New Moon by Stephanie Meyer*
  15. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins*+
  16. Fairest by Gail Carson Levine*
  17. Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart by Beth Pattillo
  18. Wicked by Gregory Maguire
  19. The Traveler's Gift by Andy Andrews
  20. The Rose & the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
  21. Briar's Book (Circle of Magic #4) by Tamora Pierce
*Read
+Reviewed

Comment down below what books you got in June! If you've read any of these books and what you think of them! 

Happy reading everyone!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books



No comments:

Post a Comment