Wednesday, February 1, 2017

January 2017 Book Haul



Hey, guys!

     Well, I've managed to acquire more books this month. At least half were review copies, so I don't feel too bad. The problem is that I only read 4 books in January...I'm behind on reading, I'm behind on writing reviews, I'm behind on my own writing project. My main focus has been staying sane as I get through my second semester of college. I'm still figuring out how this semester is going to go, but so far I like my classes. It's kind of odd to have to go through the new teacher process all over again. I love the semester classes, but learning how my professors teach during the first few weeks can be really stressful. Anyway, I've acquired 15 books this month. One is not shown in this picture because it has been hidden in the stacks of books that I have yet to shelve on my new bookcases. They still have to be anchored to the wall, so it's better safe than sorry. I'll have a mini shelf tour once my bookshelves are full and fully situated. So enough rambling! Here are the books that I acquired this month! 



Review Copies:

  1. The Impossible Fortress by Jason Rekulak+
    • Review coming soon!
  2. The Aureate Spectacles by Eliott McKay+
  3. The Chronicles of Three: Bloodline by Tabitha Caplinger+
  4. The Intuitives by Erin Mitchelle Sky & Steven Brown+
  5. Dead Throne by Ryan David Fitzpatrick+
  6. Amish Weddings (Neighbors of Lancaster County #3) by Leslie Gould+
    • Not pictured
  7. If I Fix You by Abigail Johnson+
  8. Jorie and the Magic Stones by A.H. Richardson+ (For Bailey)

I Bought:

  1. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
  2. Off the Page by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer
  3. Cloaked by Alex Flinn
  4. Spinning Starlight by R.C. Lewis
  5. Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
  6. Beauty & the Beast: Lost In A Book by Jennifer Donnelly
  7. The Selection Coloring Book by Kiera Cass & illustrated by Martina Flor
Number of Books Read: 2
Number of Review Books: 8
Books I Bought: 7

A huge thank you to:
  • Inkitt
  • Tabitha Caplinger
  • Trash Dogs Media LLC
  • Ryan Fitzpatrick
  • Bethany House Publishing
  • HarlequinTeen & Abigail Johnson
  • Book Publicity Services
  • Simon & Schuster 
      Thank you so much for sending me these books. I promise to read them as soon as I can. I really appreciate that you all contacted me to work with me. It's such a cool experience and I love working with large and small publishing companies and independent/indie authors alike. Thank you for blessing the world with your stories.

Reviews for these books will be uploaded soon! I can't wait to share my thoughts with you all! 
Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~

@LivTheBookNerd on Books


No comments:

Post a Comment