Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Valentines Day Book Tag

      I'm a day late because I've been so busy with work and school and life, but it's alright to put this up a day late! Happy Valentines Day, everyone! I decided to put up this simple and cute tag up and make it a bit of a tradition to do holiday-centered tags. I know I know. Valentines Day is a made up holiday to make major stores money, but who doesn't love celebrating love? Anyway, I found this tag on The Bookie Monster's blog and I thought it was adorable, so here's the tag! I tag anyone who wants to do it!


The Bookie Monsters: {click here}
Graphic: made by me with Pic Collage

1. Favorite Couple Ever – You Want To Have Their Relationship:

Feyre & Rhysand from A Court of Mist & Fury by Sarah J. Maas




I ship this so hard. I haven't shipped two people so hard since I first read Harry Potter and Twilight. This is probably one of my number 1 fandoms...ever. I just adore this series. I'm about to reread it really soon just because I need to prepare myself for A Court of Wings & Ruin in May. I've already preordered my copy and I'll probably buy myself a Books-A-Million edition too. I would die if I got a copy of an ARC. I literally cannot handle how much I love this book. I'm so excited!


To get an official map, preorder the book and send proof of purchase to {click} and they will send you a free poster too! 

My Review: {click here}

~~~

2. Relationship That Never Happened – You Wanted Them To Get Together But They Never Did:

 Louisa Clark and Will Traynor from Me Before You by Jojo Moyes


      Words cannot describe how sad this book made me feel...I mean I tried to in my review, but it's not perfect. I still tear up a bit just thinking about the ending of this book. I have yet to watch the film, but I plan to really soon. I just loved this book and I even loved ranting about how I feel about the controversy. My opinions aren't exactly agreed with 100%, but they're my opinions so they don't really affect others. Anyway, I loved these characters and I really loved their story. I plan on reading more of Moyes's writing soon, but I'd have to get my hands on more of her work haha. I can't exactly get into my reasons for choosing this book without spoiling it, but if you've read the book or know about the ending then you'll understand...

My Review: {click here}

3. Your ‘Bookish’ Crush:

Rhysand from A Court of Mist & Fury by Sarah J. Maas


I just love Rhysand. He's just so perfect. Words cannot describe how much I love Rhys. He's such a fantastically written character and I can't wait to reread ACOTR & ACOMF and I can't wait for May to come and ACOWAR to be born. I cannot wait! I need more Rhysand!

Image: {click}


4. Favorite Feel-Good Romance:

Anna & the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins



I just adore the is book. Anna & the French Kiss was the first book that I reviewed on my blog, and it will always hold a special place in my heart. I just love the characters that Stephanie Perkins has created. She writes these fantastic fluffy romances that aren't cliche and it's just one of my all time favorite romance books. I definitely need to reread this book sometime. 

My Review: {click here}

5. Favorite Genre To Add Romance To:


I just adore reading fantasy and retellings and I just love it when there's a bit of a romantic subplot. Of course, this tag ended up being a gush-fest about A Court of Mist and Fury, but I just love love love it when there's a fantastic romance in fantasy novels. 

Awesome Fantasy Novels:
      I hope you enjoyed this tag! I apologize for posting this so late, but I've just gotten so busy. When I actually have free time, I end up feeling guilty for not doing school work so I usually work on that. I've also tried to keep up with my Instagram and I'm trying to post almost every day. I've gotten so behind on reading and I've gotten in a reading slump and I've gotten really overwhelmed. I'm trying guys! :)

Anyway, happy reading everyone!
Have a great weekend!
Olivia 
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books


No comments:

Post a Comment