Wednesday, March 8, 2017

February 2017 Book Haul



Hey, guys!

      I did so well this past month! Well...it looks like I did...I actually ordered more books on Book Depository and pre-ordered a few books on Amazon, but they're not here yet so it looks like I did well. *sneaky grin* Here are the books that I bought/received this month.

 

  • The Odyssey by Homer
    • I read this book in high school and I meant to reread it for one of my history classes for a paper, but I may just end up skimming and spark-noting it. I'm not even sure. I'd love to reread it, but it's just so dense and archaically written. It would take a while. 
  • The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
    • Oh my gosh I love Phantom. I've already read and reviewed this on the blog, so I'll link the review into this little blurb.
    • Review: {click here}
  • On A LARP by Stephani Deoul
    • This book was sent to me for an honest review, and I plan on reading it very soon. I can't wait to go into this world
  • Caraval by Stephanie Garber
    • My amazing boyfriend bought this for me for Valentines Day and it's absolutely gorgeous! I cannot wait to get into this book. I've only heard wonderful things.
Pre-orders:
  • A Court of Wings & Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
  • Flame In the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
  • The ACOTAR/ACOMAF coloring book
Other Orders:
  • Wintersong by S. Jae Jones
  • Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
Bookish-Related Goodies (Ordered and Received)

Ordered:

  • 2 Candles from @BiblioFlames on Etsy 
    • I ordered 2 candles from her clearance sale, but I'm hopefully getting 2 2oz candles: Night Court & Hufflepuff Common Room
  • 1 painted copy of A Court of Mist & Fury (by Sarah J. Mass) by @cityoffiction on Etsy
Received:

  • Fantastic Beasts magnetic bookmarks (6)
  • (3) ACOMAF quote magnetic bookmarks
  • To the Stars quote boomark (1)



I love supporting independent bookish Etsy artists. I think their work is so fantastic and I love the variety that there is. If I could buy everything that they put out, I would. 

Favorites:

  • ACourtOfCandle's Hufflepuff candle
  • To The Stars Who Listen... paper bookmark
  • The Niffler mag bookmark
  • I am broken... mag bookmark
I can't wait to show you all my newer packages that come soon. I'll post unboxings on Instagram, so follow me there for impromptu unboxings! I'm also trying to post every day, so I hope you enjoy that.

Happy reading, everyone!
Olivia 
~LivTheBookNerd~

@LivTheBookNerd on Books

No comments:

Post a Comment