Thursday, March 30, 2017

March 2017 Wrap Up!


Hey, guys!

      March has definitely been a better reading month compared to January and February. This month, I read 4 books and I read about 100 pages total from books that I eventually DNF'd. 



Read:
DNFs:
  • {DNF} The Last Shadow Gate by Michael Garza+
    • Couldn't get into this one. I didn't like forcing myself to read something I wasn't enjoying.
    • Read my Goodreads updates {here}
  • {DNF} On A LARP by Stephani Deoul
    • Just couldn't get into it. 
    • Full thoughts on Goodreads soon
Number of Pages Read: 1,516
Favorite Book Read: A Court of Mist & Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Least Favorite Book Read: DNFs
Number of Sponsored Reads: 2
Number of Non-Sponsored Reads: 3
Number of Rereads: 2

How many books did you read this month and which one was your favorite?

Happy reading!
Olivia 
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books Amino

No comments:

Post a Comment