Wednesday, May 3, 2017

April 2017 Book Haul


Hey, guys!

      Well, I've managed to acquire more books...I know! I said I wouldn't get more, but I can't help myself! I promise that once I get my ACOWAR merch, I am completely done until my birthday in October! Okay, I acquired 13 books. Here's the breakdown of where, how, and kind of why I got them.



Bought via BookOutlet
  • Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne
  • Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
  • Ice by Sarah Beth Durst
  • First & Then by Emma Mills
  • Kisses & Curses (short story anthology)
Misc. Purchases

For Review:
  • Taken by Rosemary Hayes
  • A Brightness out of the Blue by Jill Atkins
    • Thank you, Raven Press!
  • Secret of the Tally by Halie Fewkes
    • Thank you, Halie!
  • Hello, Sunshine by Laura Dave
    • Thank you, Simon & Schuster! 
  • Dreaming of David by J.M. Admore
    • Thank you J.M. Admore!

Where I Bought/Got My Books
Number of Books Read: 3
Number of Books Reviewed: 1
Number of Books Unread: 10



If you'd like to see my bookish shenanigans and see my wrap ups and hauls faster, then please go give my Instagram a follow. I just hit 600 followers and I'm hosting a giveaway on my Instagram! Click below to follow and enter!

Click {here} to follow!

Happy reading, all! 
Make good book buying decisions!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books Amino



No comments:

Post a Comment