Tuesday, May 30, 2017

May 2017 Book Haul


Hey, guys!

      This month has been a crazy and busy time. I finished my first year of college (all A's my second semester!) and ACOWAR has FINALLY come out! I kind of went on an ACOTAR binge and treated myself to the different editions of ACOWAR and managed to accidentally acquire way too many books. I managed to buy 17 books this month, trade for 2, and I was sent 6 books from authors/publishers. It's really quite ridiculous...I broke it down this month and narrowed it down into different categories. Not only did it help with making it look less ridiculous, it helped when documenting and taking pictures for this post. I didn't have much time this past weekend or this morning to take pictures in a decent setting, so one of my shelves had to do. I couldn't do a huge group picture this time, but enjoy these random-ish groupings!

Bought/Trade Books:





~~~~



ACOTAR Merch:

  1. A Court of Wings & Ruin by Sarah J. Maas (U.S. hardback)
  2. A Court of Wings & Ruin by Sarah J. Maas  (BooksAMillion/Indigo limited edition)
  3. A Court of Wings & Ruin by Sarah J. Maas (U.K. paperback)
  4. A Court of Thorns & Roses by Sarah J. Maas (U.K. paperback)
  5. A Court of Mist & Fury by Sarah J. Maas (U.K. paperback)
  6. A Court of Thorns & Roses coloring book
  7. A Court of Mist & Fury by Sarah J. Maas (painted by @cityoffiction / @cityoffictionshop
~~~



Other Purchases
  • The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo #2) by Rick Riordan
  • The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich (May BOTM club book)
  • The One by Kiera Cass (hardback)
  • The Diviners by Libba Bray
  • Rainbow Valley by L.M. Montgomery
  • The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
  • The Demigod Diaries by Rick Riordan
  • (10th Anniversary Edition) The Fairy-Tale Detectives (The Sisters Grimm #1) by Michael Buckley
  • (SIGNED) Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J. Maas
  • (SIGNED & PERSONALIZED) Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
  • Daughter of the Blood (Black Jewels Trilogy #1) by Anne Bishop
  • Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
    ~~~



    Review Books:

    • Sage Alexander & the Hall of Nightmares by Steve Copling
    • Dreaming Of Daniel by J.M. Admore
    • Hello, Sunshine by Laura Dave
    • Dead Ed In My Head by Barbara Catchpole
    • Feel Me Fall by James Morris
    • Truth (Between the Lions #2) by Jodi Baker

    Bookish Goodies
    • Prythian map
    • Edward Cullen funko pop (HotTopic exclusive)
    • Ariel (The Little Mermaid) funko pop 
    • (DVD) Princess Mononoke -Studio Ghibli Film

    Thank you to:
    • Elle from (@perusingxpages on Twitter @perusingpages on Instagram) for sending me her UK paperback copies of ACOTAR & ACOMAF. I am so excited to have them! Thank you SOOO much! 
    • J.M. Admore for sending me her book to review
    • Simon & Schuster for sending me Hello, Sunshine
    • Steve Copling for sending me his upcoming book
    • Raven Books for sending me Dead Ed In My Head
    Where I Bought/Got My Books

    Number of Books Bought: 14
    Number of Books Received: 7
    Number of Books Read: 11
    Number of Books Reviewed: 9
    Number of Books Unread: 9

    I open and unbox all of my bookish packages on my Instagram, so if you'd like to see more of those, click the link below or the widget to the right to follow me on Instagram! 

    Happy reading! 


    Make good book buying decisions!
    Olivia
    ~LivTheBookNerd~
    @LivTheBookNerd on Books Amino


    No comments:

    Post a Comment