Wednesday, May 31, 2017

May 2017 Wrap Up



Hey, guys!

      Well, the month of Maas wasn't as big of a success as I had anticipated. I had a major reading existential crisis right after reading A Court Of Wings & Ruin by Sarah J. Maas and nothing could compare it... I tried reading at least 15 books and none of them really caught my interest like ACOWAR did. I guess I'm just stuck with waiting another year for more feels. There were so many things that I was hoping for that weren't addressed fully that I hope will make some excellent books. I am fully satisfied with ACOWAR and I love the series even more. I'll have a review on that soon. 



  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
    • Review coming soon!
    • My Rating: 4.5 stars
  • A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
    • Review coming soon!
    • My Rating: ALL OF THE STARS
  • The A Court of Thorns & Roses coloring book by Sarah J. Maas
    • No review, but it is so beautiful and I love working on the pages!
    • My Rating: 5 stars
  • Dead Ed In My Head by Barbara Catchpole*
    • Review coming within the next week!
    • My Rating: 1 star
  • Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
    • Review coming soon!
    • My Rating: 4 stars
  • {DNF} Dreaming of Daniel by J.M. Admore*
    • Goodreads review linked in the title!
    • My Rating: DNF/1 star

Number of Pages Read: 1,633
Favorite Book Read: A Court of Wings & Ruin
Least Favorite Book Read: Dead Ed or Dreaming of Daniel
Number of Sponsored Reads: 2
Number of Non-Sponsored Reads: 4
Number of Rereads: 1


Who else is in an ACOWAR-induced tizzy? I'm still not over it...

Happy reading!
Olivia 
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books Amino



1 comment: