Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February 2018 Reading Wrap Up


Hey, guys!

This past month has been really busy and rough and I think I'm getting in a reading slump. I have so much to read for class and I just have to keep up with class, so I'm letting it happen. Oh well. Spring break will be amazing because hopefully, I'll be able to catch up on ARCs and reading in general. Hopefully, I won't have a bunch of assignments due. This is going up pretty late and I apologize, but I was hoping to finish today and it happened so I can add it to the list!

Here are the books I read this month!



  1. Girl Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen
    • No rating. School text.
  2. Rat Queens Volume 1: Sass and Sorcery by Kurtis J. Wiebe and Roc Upchurch 
    • 3 stars
  3. Rat Queens Volume 2: The Far Reaching Tentacles of N'rygoth by Kurtis J. Wiebe and Roc Upchurch 
    • 3 stars
  4. The Wicked and Divine Christmas Annual #1 by Kieron Gillen, Jamie McKelvie, Kris Anka, Chynna Flores, Carla Speed McNeil, Rachael Stott, Emma Vieceli, & Matt Wilson
    • 4 stars
  5. Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
    • No rating. School text.
  6. The Lodger by Marie Belloc Lowndes
    • No rating. School text.
  7. Laura & Emma by Kate Greathead
    • 2.5-2.75 stars
# of Graphic Novels: 3
# of School Texts: 3
# of ARCs: 1
# of "fun" books: 4

I'll have a book haul and March current reads post up soon. Maybe even a Spring Break TBR, but who knows what will happen. 

I will post reviews soon! Reading and writing reviews are my top priority once my midterms homework is finished. I promise I'll have reviews up soon! Hopefully toward the end of next week!

Thank you for your patience guys! I'm sorry that I'm so late on posting and so jumpy. I'm also rushing to post this tonight because I need to continue to study for an exam that I have in the morning and I still need to write a page for one of my papers that's also due tomorrow. Midterms have me in a frenzy. 

Don't forget to give yourself breaks and time for fun! It's good for you even if you regret it! Don't regret it! Your mental health matters!

Happy reading and good luck to those who are going into midterms this week and next week!

x Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~

No comments:

Post a Comment