Thursday, February 1, 2018

January 2018 Book Haul + Library Book Haul


Hey, guys!

      I managed to acquire quite a few books, but the majority were borrowed from the library. During the last two weeks of January, I was on a major graphic novel kick and I borrowed 8 physical graphic novels and 7 via the Hoopla app. I just had to continue the series I was reading physically. I also acquired quite a few physical books, whether from personal purchases or from friends for late Christmas gifts. Here are the books I bought and borrowed this month!





Purchases, Gifts, Review Copies
  • The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
  • Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
  • Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat
  • That Inevitable Victorian Thing by E.K. Johnston
  • The Spring Girls: A Modern-Day Retelling of Little Women by Anna Todd
  • Rise of the Governor (The Walking Dead #1) by Robert Kirkman {given away}
  • Zenith (The Andromeda Saga #1) by Sasha Alsberg & Lindsay Cummings
  • Paper Princess by Erin Watt
  • The Runaways Complete Collection Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan
I haven't read any of these books yet. They are some of the books that I desperately want to read very soon. Once I get done and caught up with my review books, these are the books I'm reading. I'm so impatient to!


Library Book Haul (physical + ebook) 
  • Lumberjanes (Volumes 1-6) by Noelle Stevenson, 
  • Lumberjanes/Gotham Academy Volume 1 (single issues #1-6) by Chynna Clugston Flores, Rosemary Valero-'Connell (Illustrator)Maddi Gonzalez (Illustrator)Jenna Ayoub(Illustrator)Kelly Matthews (Illustrator)Nichole Matthews (Illustrator)
  • The Faust Act (The Wicked + Divine Volume 1) by Gillen McKelvie and Wilson Cowles
  • Fandemonium (The Wicked + Divine Volume 2) by Gillen McKelvie and Wilson Cowles
  • Commercial Suicide (The Wicked + Divine Volume 3) by Gillen McKelvie and Wilson Cowles
  • Rising Action (The Wicked + Divine Volume 4) by Gillen McKelvie and Wilson Cowles
  • Imperial Phase Part 1 (The Wicked + Divine Volume 5) by Gillen McKelvie and Wilson Cowles
  • Imperial Phase Part 2 (The Wicked + Divine Volume 6) by Gillen McKelvie and Wilson Cowles
  • Sex Criminals Volume 1: One Weird Act by Matt Fraction and Chip Zdarksky
  • Rat Queens Volume 1: Sass & Sorcery by Kurtis J. Wiebe, Roc Upchurch, Stjepan Sejic 
  • Rat Queens Volume 2: The Far Reaching Tentacles of N'rygoth by Kurtis J. Wiebe, Roc Upchurch, Stjepan Sejic 
As of today, I've read almost all of these books. I went on a irresponsible binge in the middle of the week and I read 10 graphic novels! I can't believe it! It's crazy!

What books did you acquire this month? Have you read any of these? What did you think?

Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Goodreads // YouTube // Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment