Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Top 10 Series I NEED to Finish

Hey, guys!

      I'm sooo behind on soo many series that I want to continue, but I just haven't. Time is so hard to come by when you're in college. I'm making it a goal to at least finish half of these series this year. I think I can do it! Some are ongoing, but some are going to be wrapped up this year, so it should be fun. Here are the series I want to finish or continue!



  1. The A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas - This is pretty obvious, but I will always include this series in a list if I can. I HIGHLY recommend this series! It's fantastic and I hope everyone loves it too.
  2. The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, and The Dark Artifices series by Cassandra Clare - I'm so behind on these series. I'm halfway through book 3 of TMI, but I've put it on hold. I know I'll back to it soon, but I hope to this year. 
  3. The Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard - I've read the first book (back when it first came out), but I haven't kept up with the series actively. It sounds interesting, so I hope I get back to it. I have The Glass Sword sitting on my TBR. 
  4. The Grisha series by Leigh Bardugo - I am so excited for the new Grisha series. I've read all but the last half of Crooked Kingdom and I haven't read Ruin and Rising, but I am so excited to finish the original trilogy, finish CK, and start the new series. 
  5. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer - this is such a great series! I just haven't read Fairest or Stars Above yet. I also think that the Wires and Nerve graphic novels go along with the series and I've been dying to pick those up. They look fantastic!
  6. Dorothy Must Die series by Danielle Paige - I have yet to read books 4 and 5 of the series as well as the novellas. I loved the first 3 books, but I have not actively kept up with purchasing or reading the books. The 3rd book wasn't as good, so I'm okay to wait a bit more to read the books. I liked it well enough to finish the series. The world and the story were great!
  7. The Undertow trilogy by Michael Buckley - OH. MY. GOSH. I loved this book. It was fantastic and one of my favorite books of 2015. Michael Buckley has written some of my favorite books of all time (The Sisters Grimm series) and I love love loved Undertow. I have Raging Sea, but I have yet to read it. I didn't get it until a year after its release, so I need to reread Undertow before I read the sequel and final installment. I just cannot wait to do it. 
  8. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - I'm terrified to read Tower of Dawn and book #7. I don't want this story to end and I don't want my favorite character's stories to end either. I love this series so much. I am dreading and longing for October 30th at the same time. It will be a monumental day in the bookish community. 
  9. Anything by Tamora Pierce - One of my fantasy queens. The world of Tortall is so fantastically written. I love love love her Song of the Lioness Quartet. It is fantastic. I highly recommend. I have read two other series by her, but I want to read every single one of her books one day. It is long overdue. 
  10. The Ember in the Ashes series by Sabaa Tahir - I adore Sabaa. She is a delight. I read Ember when it first came out and really loved it, but I haven't continued on with the series yet. I really need to. I know it will be something I adore. 
  11. The Trials of Apollo and Magnus Bane series by Rick Riordan (and any other books he writes) - I need to catch up on these series. I love Rick Riordan. Anything he writes is a slam dunk. 
    1. Magnus 1
    2. Magnus 2
    3. Apollo 1
    4. Blood of Olympus
    5. The Demigod Diaries
What series are you dying to finish or continue? Let me know down in the comments! Let's discuss the awesome series we love!

Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~

No comments:

Post a Comment