Friday, June 29, 2018

June 2018 Book Haul


Hey, guys!

     This past month I've managed to acquire some really really cool books! I'm super excited to read and check out these books. I've already read a few, but I'm really excited to read the ones I haven't. I've actually picked up some books that focus on Norse mythology and culture. I'm currently researching for a writing project that I'm hoping to do. I'm also collaborating with a bunch of publishers and they've sent me some exciting books to read soon. Stay tuned for those reviews! Here are the books I've picked up this month!



  1. The Astonishing Color of After by Emily X.R. Pan 
  2. Circe by Madeline Miller
  3. The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
  4. Save the Date by Morgan Matson
  5. Bring Me Their Hearts by Sara Wolf (not pictured - lent out to a friend)
  6. The Creature of the Pines (The Unicorn Rescue Society #1) by Adam Gidwitz
  7. The Basque Dragon (The Unicorn Rescue Society #2) by Adam Gidwitz
    1. review coming soon!
  8. Algedonic by R.H. Sin
    1. review coming soon!
  9. Myths of the Norseman by Roger Lancelyn Green
  10. The Prose of Edda by Snorri Sturluson
  11. Epic Norse Myths and Tales
  12. The Bewitched Viking by Sandra Hill
  13. Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman 
  14. Bonfire by Krysten Ritter
  15. Grim Lovelies by Megan Shepherd
  16. Wrong In All the Right Ways by Tiffany Brownlee

Thank You's!


  • Thank you, Crown Publishing for sending me this copy of Bonfire by Krysten Ritter! I'm super excited to get to it. 
  • Thank you, Penguin Kids for sending me the first two Unicorn Rescue Society books! My review for book 2 will be going up soon!
  • Thank you, HMH for sending me a copy of Grim Lovelies
  • Thank you, Tiffany Brownlee and Henry Holt for sending me Wrong In All the Right Ways!


Book of the Month Unboxing: {click here


Stay tuned for my June reading wrap up! 

Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~


No comments:

Post a Comment