Friday, June 8, 2018

Summer 2018 TBR


Hey, guys!

      So, if I haven't said it before on here, I will today. The spring 2018 semester totally messed up my reading habits and schedule. I had taken classes that were so reading-heavy and centered around books that I wouldn't normally pick up for leisure. Though I learned quite a bit from the books we read, it was basically torture for a mood reader. Since the end of the semester, I've surprisingly picked up and read quite a few books. This summer I'm dedicated to putting a dent into my TBR and I have a fairly do-able TBR for the next few weeks. I'm hoping to squeeze in some wild cards every once and a while, but here are the books I'd like to get to soon. Granted, I'm a mood reader, so I'm not sure when I'll exactly get to these books, but I'll get to them. This also does not take into consideration the books I will receive or the new releases that I may pick up soon. 
   

Immediate TBR:



  • Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
  • Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
  • Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

Full TBR:


Currently Reading/Started
  1. The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzie Lee
    1. 297/513
  2. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
    1. 326/546
  3. Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills 
  4. Red Queen (Red Queen #1) by Victoria Aveyard 
    1. audiobook
Buddy Reads & Book Club Picks
  1. The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton0
    1. book club June book
  2. Save the Date by Morgan Matson (not pictured)
    1. book club July book
  3. Renegades by Marissa Meyer
  4. The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur
ARCs/Review Copies
  1. Soul Render by T.L. Branson
  2. Charlotte Walsh Loves To Win by Jo Piazza
  3. The Weekend Bucket List by Mia Kerick
  4. The Calculus of Change by Jessie Hilb
  5. West (East #2) by Edith Pattou
  6. The Forest Queen by Betsy Cornwell
  7. First Came Forever by Annie Woods
My Personal Picks
  1. Confess by Colleen Hoover
  2. Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi
  3. Your Lie in April Volume 1 by Naoshi Arakawa
  4. Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
  5. Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass #6) by Sarah J. Maas
  6. Legendary (Caraval #2) by Stephanie Garber
  7. Children of Blood & Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
  8. Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony & Rodrigo Corral

Happy reading, y'all!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~


No comments:

Post a Comment