Tuesday, November 13, 2018

October 2018 Reading Wrap Up


Hey, guys!

      October was a fairly great reading month! I actually read some books! I'm so happy! This past month was just soo busy! I turned 21, I went to Chicago, I went to the Sarah J. Maas event in Chicago/Naperville, and I read 7 books! 

      In the last week of October, I became SOOO  busy with school. That is why my wrap up and book haul are going up so late. I'd just like to apologize for my weird posting schedule. I've been trying to keep up, but I don't think I'll catch up while I'm in school. I just have so much to do for the last stretch of the first semester of my junior year. There is no way that I'll be able to post consistently. I'm definitely going to try, but it will be hard. I just wanted to be completely transparent with you all. Thank you for reading my blog posts guys!


Here are the books I read this month!



  • The Lost Sisters (The Folk of the Air #1.5) by Holly Black 
    • read via preordered ebook
    • 5 stars
  • Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass #6) by Sarah J. Maas 
    • 5 stars
  • Saga Volume 9 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples 
    • read via ebook from Hoopla through my public library
    • 5 stars
  • The Wicked + The Divine 7: Mothering Invention by Kieron Gillen 
    • read via ebook from Hoopla
    • 4 stars
  • And I Darken (The Conquerors #1) by Kiersten White 
    • read via personally purchased ebook & physical copy
    • 4 stars
  • City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab 
    • read via audiobook through Hoopla
    • 4.75 stars
  • Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman 
    • buddy-read with Alex via audiobook through Hoopla
    • 4.5 stars 

Favorite of the Month: Tower of Dawn by SJM (who's surprised, though?)
Number of Pages Read: 2,177

I will have reviews for these books up very soon!

What are your favorite recent reads?

Happy reading, guys!
Olivia
~Liv the Book Nerd~
Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Goodreads // YouTube // Bloglovin // Book Depository Affiliate Code


No comments:

Post a Comment