Thursday, November 1, 2018

{Graphic Novel Series Review #19-24} Saga Volumes 4-9 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples

230933672545155528862528292372113496352629237221

Total Pages: 916
Genres: Sequential Art, Graphic Novels, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Fiction
Where to Find Them: Goodreads // Amazon

Series Synopsis:

When two soldiers from opposite sides of a never-ending galactic war fall in love, they risk everything to bring a fragile new life into a dangerous old universe. 

~~~

My Rating (overall): 5 stars
Volume 4: 5 stars
Volume 5: 5 stars
Volume 6: 5 stars
Volume 7: 5 stars
Volume 8: 5 stars
Volume 9: 5 stars

Hey, guys!

It feels like it's been ages since I first read the first volume of Saga, but I feel like this story just gets better and better with every volume. I'm still reeling from volume 9. Vaughan and Staple's characters have this fantastic complexity and intensity that just resonates with me. Their fantastical story is just so well written and the full-color illustrations that tell the story are just absolutely stunning. The author and illustrator just do a fabulous job with this story. I've never really been bored while reading these books. They have captured my attention throughout and they have thoroughly captivated my heart. I absolutely recommend this series to everyone. 

Trigger warnings for gore, sexual content, NSFW content, intense violence, death, drug abuse, PTSD

Other Saga Reviews


I hope you guys pick up these graphic novels. They are just so freaking fantastic and deserve all of the praise that they receive. If you love incredibly written characters, an action-packed storyline with amazing story/character arcs, and fantastic romance and humor; then this is the series for you!

Happy reading, guys!
Olivia 
~LivTheBookNerd~

No comments:

Post a Comment