Wednesday, March 13, 2019

{Bookish Box} The Wicked King Book Hangover Crate by FaeCrate

Hey, guys!

2019 is the year of splurging for book boxes. I'm so excessive! However, when I finally received my Wicked King Hangover Crate, it was sooo worth the hefty price. This is probably my favorite book box that I've ever gotten. I've already ordered a few more boxes for myself, so that might change, but I freaking loved this box! It was so much fun. I have an unboxing on my stories where I gush and gush and gush about the items in the box. If you're interested in that unboxing, it's in my save story highlights!

Here is what was in The Wicked King Hangover Crate!


Here is the lovely little print by Gabriella Bujdoso that is on the other side of the spoiler card. I love her sketch style so much!

#1: Thorn socks from FaeCrate!


These socks are so gorgeous and so soft. I love wearing them!

#2: Leaf Tea Infuser from FaeCrate

This infuser is so freaking nice. I used it the day after I got the box and I've used it consistently since then. It's currently being used, so enjoy a picture from my first use on my IG stories!


#3: The Fae Prince Plushie from FaeCrate

Ugh! This Cardan plushie is so freaking cute! So soft! The details are absolutely perfect!


#4: Rowan Berry Protection Necklace from FaeCrate












#5: "Spill the Tea" loose leaf tea from @acourtofcandles

This tea is so delicious! I absolutely adore drinking it. I'm currently rationing it out. I could drink it for days. 


#5: Elfhame Tea Towel from @blissfullybookish


I absolutely love this towel. I'm currently just storing it in my box, but I'm definitely going to make it a wall hanging in the future. 

#6: Double Sided Pillow Case by @gabriella.bujdoso

 

This pillow case is so gorgeous! I'm so excited to get an insert for it. Gabriella is such a beautiful artist and I love her work so much.

#7: Underwater Oaths Candle from @burningbrightlibrary


This lovely candle smells of sea kelp, untamed waves, and filtered sunlight. It's so fresh and bright. I can't wait to burn this candle this summer. 

#8: The General's Crest Iron-On Patch designed by @lkdesign.studio


This patch is so lovely. I'm planning on buying a leather jacket and when I do, I'm going to be artsy and iron this patch on there. I'm so in love with the design.

#9: Court of Shadows Trading Cards by @rachelhanke27




#10: Wicked Golden Acorn Tea Cup & Saucer Set designed by @ekatearcher


I love this set! It's so beautiful and it fits perfectly in my hand. 

#11: Double Sided Sturdy Print 


Fae Prince & the Human by @faeriereverie


Sea Princess by @Eklixio

I'm obsessed with this art! I can't decide which I love more.

#12 Double-sided bookmark with author letter




  This is just too cute! I love this bookmark so much. The concept art for the plushie is just so beautiful!


This box was just so perfect for me. I absolutely adore every item. I cannot wait to get my Defy Me Hangover Crate and my March BaeCrate (their sister company that fully focuses on adult and new adult romance). 

What is your favorite book box? Let's talk about them in the comments!

Happy reading!
Olivia
                                         ~Liv the Book Nerd~

No comments:

Post a Comment