Saturday, March 2, 2019

February 2019 Book Haul


Hey, guys!

This is probably going to be one of my last mega book hauls. I'm planning on spending my book "budget" on...book boxes. It's wild. I hope you guys enjoy this book haul. I really don't plan on buying any extra books in the next few months. I really should not buy anything else. Let's hope!

Enjoy my wild book haul!

Gifts & Twitter Trades


    • The Annotated Little Women by Louisa May Alcott, edited by John Matteson
      • This book was gifted to me by my BEAUTIFUL boyfriend, Alex, for Valentines Day! He knows me too well! I'm so excited to dive into this massive tome!
    • A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
      • Mallory was unhauling this gem, so of course, I snatched it up for a potential giveaway?? Or I'm just being excessive and adding it to my own collection? I'm not sure yet???
    • (TT) The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
    • (TT) Seafire by Natalie C. Parker
    • On Thin Ice by Julie Cross
      • Thank you, Entangled Teen!

    Pre-orders


    Personal Excessive Purchases

    • Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
    • Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer
    • More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer
    • Mammoth by Jill Baguchinsky [ARC - found at a library sale for $0.25!]
    • The Martian by Andy Weir ($0.50 at the library sale!)
    • One Plus One by Jojo Moyes [mass market paperback for $0.25 from the library sale!)
    • Bloom by Kevin Panetta and Savanna Ganucheau

      e-Books & e-ARCs

      40969415365118054114727941150285361186823933845441063454Obsidian (A Lux Novel Book 1) by [Armentrout, Jennifer L.]

      • Waiting For Tom Hanks by Kerry Winfrey
        • Release Date: June 11, 2019
      • Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett
        • Release Date: April 16, 2019
      • Again, But Better by Christine Riccio
        • Release Date: May 7, 2019
      • The Perfect Date by Evelyn Lozada & Holly Lorincz
        • Release Date: June 11, 2019
      • Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan
        • Release Date: April 2, 2019
      • The Bride Test by Helen Hoang
        • 4.5 stars!
        • Release date: May 7, 2019
      • Meet Cute (Extended Preview) by Helena Hunting
        • So far, 4.5 stars! I cannot wait to read this!
        • Release date: April 9, 2019
      • Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
        • Free for Kindle!

      Number of Books Read: 8

      Did you buy books this month? Which books? What are your favorites? Let's chat in the comments!

      Happy reading, friends!
      Olivia
      ~Liv the Book Nerd~
      Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Goodreads // YouTube // Bloglovin // Book Depository Affiliate Code

      No comments:

      Post a Comment