Tuesday, June 4, 2019

June 2019 TBR ~ read-a-thons, buddy reads, and book discussions... oh, my!


Hey, guys!

If I keep up with my reading streak from May, my TBR isn't too ambitious. However, we'll see how it goes as the month goes along. If you're interested in seeing my progress as the days go along, check out my Goodreads page and my Instagram stories! I update them frequently!


Number of Books On My TBR:
Physical Books: 11
Audiobooks: 2
e-Books:1

Book Club Pick:

Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson

42201395

Pre-order your copy now! 


Buddy Reads:

~ The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

~ Heartless by Marissa Meyer
with my friend, Britney

~ {reread} Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
for a discussion at my public library

1858485516068905


Read-a-Thons

Faerie-a-Thon

This month's book is Tithe by Holly Black! I cannot wait to read this book! It's been on my TBR for a hot minute. 

46777

Buzzword-a-Thon

[June 12-18]

I'm so excited to finally participate in this readathon! I adore booksandlala on YouTube!

TBR:
~ My Grandmother Asked Me To Tell You She's Sorry by Frederik Backman
~ Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
~ Call It What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer [ARC]  (I will more than likely wait to read this during my Kemmerer romance binge during the next week's romance-a-thon)

236045594065316217661416

Romance-a-Thon

[June 17-23]
I've been in such a romance kick lately. I'm excited to knock out more books from my TBR. 

TBR
~ 99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne
~ Famous In  A Small Town by Emma Mills
~ Call It What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer
~ Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer
~ More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer
~ The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid


363006253928048040653162
300388553423619432620332

Other Books I Want To Get To:

 ~ Wundersmith: The Calling of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend
I have this book through an interlibrary loan, so I have to finish this book soon.

~ Circe by Madeline Miller
Madeline Miller is going to be an hour from me this month at a discussion and signing, so I had to read this book! I'm reading it via audiobook. 

~ Cress by Marissa Meyer
I'm currently rereading the Lunar Chronicles via audio through Hoopla. I'm really loving the narrator and revisiting one of my favorite worlds. I'm already nearly an hour into this one. Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll get to Winter too.

3626000635959740


What are you reading this month? Let's talk about it in the comments!
Happy reading!
Olivia
~ Liv the Book Nerd ~



No comments:

Post a Comment