Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Cake Book Tag



Hey, guys!

      I had been looking up cool and strange tags to post to this blog, so I found this one that revolves around cake. Who doesn't love cake? Anyway, you can do this tag if you want, and you can tag whoever you want. Just have fun!


Flour: A Book That Was Slow At The Beginning But Eventually Picked Up

22864842



The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen

I'd have to pick The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen. I read this at the beginning of the year, and I really loved it. I can't wait to read the other books in the series. The whole story is so wonderfully written out and the characters are so interesting. I just can't wait to read the next couple of books. 

My Review: {click here}







Butter: A Book With A Rich Plot

18798983


The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

I don't think I need to explain this one. This book is so freaking beautiful, and I recommend it to anyone. I can't wait to read The Rose & the Dagger. My favorite subgenre has to be fairytale retellings and when I read this last year, I fell in love. Renee Ahdieh's 2015 debut made it to my top 15 favorite books read in 2015 list and I can't wait to read the books that she releases in the future. 


My Review: {click here}



Eggs: A Book You Thought You Wouldn't Like, But Ended Up Loving



Rules fo the Road by Joan Bauer

I read this book a couple months ago on a whim. Courtney had given me this book for my birthday last year, and I finally got to reading it. I actually really loved this book. It's one of those rare contemporary novels that don't have romance and have amazing female characters. I highly recommend this book to those who want to read a road-trip book with great characters and a sassy older lady.


My Review: {click here}


Sweet: A Super Sweet Book

25486998

P.S. I Like You by Kasie West

I literally finished this book this past weekend and I really really loved it. The whole story was so adorable and the characters made me laugh, cry, and rage. I love these cheesy and cliche romance books. I love reading them between genres to "cleanse the reading palate".  I can't wait to read more of Kasie West's work. I read The Distance Between Us during my first BookTube-A-Thon and I absolutely loved it. I don't know why I haven't read West's books before, but I'm so excited to read more of them. 

My Review: coming soon
The Distance Between Us: {click here}






Icing: A Book That Covers Everything You Love

18705209

Anything Rick Riordan!!!

I just love Rick Riordan's work. It's so fun to read and I'm never disappointed with any of his work. I'm currently reading a Riordan book, and I love it so much. I can't wait to read more of his books. He's a genius.


Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus #5): {click here}

The Hidden Oracle (The Trials of Apollo #1): {click here}

The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase & the Gods of Asgard #1): {click here}



Sprinkles: A Book That You Can Turn To Make You Feel Better

3

The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling

Do I need to explain my love for Harry Potter? This is my all time favorite series and I can't wait to read the screenplay for Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them. I actually read the little novella that J.K. wrote a few months ago and I loved it. It was so cute and I loved learning about the creatures of the Harry Potter world. When I saw the movie, it was like revisiting an old friend. If you haven't read this series, I highly recommend that you read this series. It's my number 1 series of my life....

Fantastic Beasts: {click here}
The Cursed Child: {click here}





Cherries On Top: Best Book You've Read This Year

17927395 

Holy crap I love this book. This series is going to become one of the series that I collect the different editions that are released. The characters are amazing, the story is so addicting, the romance is so beautiful, and I can't wait to read A Court of Wings and Ruin. When the title and mock cover was released, I literally fell out of bed I was so excited. I'm so glad that this series has been expanded to 6 books, a novella, and a coloring book. This is definitely going to be one of the series that I follow specifically throughout the years. Book 6 is supposed to come out in 2020!

ACOTR: {click here}
ACOMF: {click here}




I tag anyone that wants to do this tag! Have fun with it!

Happy reading, all!
Olivia

~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books


No comments:

Post a Comment