Wednesday, November 16, 2016

October Book Haul



Hey, guys!

      I managed to acquire six books this month. I know! I'm so proud of myself! Compared to last month's 19 books. 



  1. The Hammer of Thor (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #2) by Rick Riordan
  2. Shadow of the Storm (Out of the Storm #2) by Connilyn Braxton
  3. House Rules by Jodi Picoult
  4. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas
  5. Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
  6. A Court of Mist & Fury (A Court of Thorns & Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas (SIGNED!!!)
      I bought The Hammer of Thor, Throne of Glass, and A Court of Mist & Fury for myself. When I found the signed copy of ACOMF, I kind of freaked my friends out by sinking to the floor and clutching the book. It's definitely my favorite book that I read this year, and I can't wait to buy all of the editions of the book. 

  • I received Shadow of the Storm from Bethany House Publishing (Thanks!)
  • I received Crown of Midnight from my twin sister for my birthday
  • I received House Rules from my best friend Courtney. After I finished The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, I really wanted to read more books with autistic protagonists and characters who have autism. I really can't wait to read more books that deal with autism. It's really important to have representation in literature. I can't wait to read more books like this. 
Number Read: 2
Number Unread: 4

I will be reading these books as soon as I can, and reviews will be coming soon!

Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books

No comments:

Post a Comment