Wednesday, November 2, 2016

October Wrap Up



Hey, guys!

      It's been a really busy month, but I've managed to read 4 books this month. I actually didn't realize that it was the end of the month until I realized that Halloween was the end of the month....I know I'm that brain dead. Anyway one of the books that I read was for my literature class, so I guess it doesn't even count...Well, it does, but ugh. 



  1. The Reluctant Fundamentalist by Mohsin Hamid ~ 3 stars
  2. Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi ~ 5 stars
  3. The Queen of Sheba by Jessica V. Barnett ~ 3 stars
  4. Yellow Brick War (Dorothy Must Die #3) by Danielle Paige ~ 4 stars
+267 pages of Little Nothing by Marissa Silver
+85 pages of The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood (for class)

I've also read a butt-ton from my college textbooks and written over 100+ pages combined for notes for all of my classes. It's absolutely insane how much I do for my college classes, but so worth it...I suppose.

Reviews for the books without links will be going up soon!

Number of Pages Read: 1,411

Favorite Book Read: Yellow Brick War 
Least Favorite Book Read: The Reluctant Fundamentalist
Most Common Genre Read: Fantasy

Happy reading everyone! Comment down below your reading progress!

Olivia 
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on AminoBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment