Thursday, June 29, 2017

June 2017 Book Haul



Hey, guys!

      Once again I've managed to acquire an absurd amount of books! I didn't realize how many books I acquired over this past month. I'm of course very disappointed in myself for spoiling myself this much, but I know I'm going to read these books, so it's not too bad...right? I've kind of acquired 26 books this month...seven are from authors/publishers, but I've still managed to buy quite a lot of books. I only bought three of the books full priced and I bought the rest of the books on BookOutlet or Amazon for a super cheap price. Not to mention, BookOutlet had a sale this month...which was fantastic!





REVIEW BOOKS:





-Kiss Me In New York by Catherine Rider
-The Lost Causes by Jessica Koosed Etting and Alyssa Embree Schwartz
-Snowball (Chronicles of a Wererabbit #1) by M.Y. Zeman
-Snow Bunny (Chronicles of a Wererabbit #2) by M.Y. Zeman
-Snow Island (Chronicles of a Wererabbit #3) by M.Y. Zeman
-The Captain's Daughter by Jennifer Delamere
-Feel Me Fall by James Morris

BOUGHT BOOKS:




-Queen of Darkness (The Black Jewels Trilogy #3) by Anne Bishop
-Heir to the Shadows (The Black Jewels Trilogy #2) by Anne Bishop
-Truth or Dare by Non Pratt
-The Waking Land by Callie Bates
-When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
-The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
-Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappie
-A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
-The Catcher In the Rye by JD Salinger (for my boyfriend)
-Revenge, Ice Cream & Other Things Best Served Cold by Katie Finn
-The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
-Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
-The Ever Never Handbook by Soman Chainani




#BOOKSFORTRADE BOOKS:


-Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman
-Shattered Blue by Lauren Bird Horowitz



Illumicrate Unboxing: {click here}



Number of Books Read:4 (+1 currently reading)
Number of Books Unread: ....I don't want to think about it


Happy reading! 
Make good book buying decisions!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books Amino

No comments:

Post a Comment