Saturday, July 1, 2017

June 2017 Reading Wrap Up


Hey, guys!

      It's that time of the month! Wrap up time! This month I read quite a few books! I'm pretty proud of myself, considering the reading slump I went through while reading Flame in the Mist for the LivTheBookClub read-along. The first couple weeks of the month were really great reading-wise. I read two books and DNF'd another, but they were fantastic books! I'm so glad that I read them. I also managed to acquire an excessive amount of books, but I don't mind! I'm just excited to read! I meant to post this yesterday, but I fell asleep and that didn't happen. I actually finished a book yesterday that I didn't think I would finish before the end of the month, so that's really great! Kiss Me In New York is actually a review book that was sent to me by KCP Loft for an honest review. Julia actually also picked it out for my July/August TBR, so if you'd like to read about my reading plans for the rest of the summer then please go check out my post about my TBR!

Here are the books I devoured this month!


  • Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
    • My Rating: 4.5 stars
  • Eliza & Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
    • My Rating: 5 stars
    • Review coming soon!
  • {DNF} Taken by Rosemary Hayes
    • mini goodreads review linked
  • Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
    • My Rating: 2.75 stars
    • Review coming soon!
  • Hello, Sunshine by Laura Dave* [not shown - ARC lent out]
    • My Rating: 4.25 stars
    • Review coming 7/11/2017!
  • When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
    • My Rating: 4 stars
    • Review coming soon!
  • Kiss Me In New York by Catherine Rider
    • My Rating: 3 stars
    • Review coming soon!
Number of Pages Read: 2,032 (2,072 counting the 40 pages from the DNF'd book)
Favorite Book Read: Eliza & Her Monsters
Least Favorite Book Read: Flame in the Mist
Number of Sponsored Reads: 3 (+ DNF)
Number of Non-Sponsored Reads: 4

Happy reading!
Olivia 
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books Amino

No comments:

Post a Comment