Wednesday, December 13, 2017

November 2017 Book Haul


Hey, guys!

      I've acquired too many books again! I'm not sure how this happened, but it has happened and I have a full TBR shelf....oops. I can't wait to read all of these books. I've got a week of finals left and then I can read during my break. I can't wait! Here are the books I managed to acquire in November!



  1. The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass #0.1-0.4) by Sarah J. Maas
  2. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
    1. Ghost Knight by Cornelia Funke
    2. Dreamdark: Blackbringer by Laini Taylor
    3. The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson #4) by Rick Riordan
    4. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle
    5. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stievater
    6. Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
    7. Angelology by Danielle Trussoni
    8. Undertow (Undertow #1) by Michael Buckley FC
    9. Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper #1) by Kerri Maniscalco, James Patterson
    10. Someday Somewhere by Lindsay Champion
    11. Rebel With a Cupcake by Anna Mainwaring
    12. Summer Constellations by Alisha Sevigny
    13. Whisper by Lynette Noni
    14. {BOTM Pick} The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman
    15. The Black Witch by Laurie Frost ARC
    16. Renegades by Marissa Meyer
    # Bought: 13
    From Authors/Publishing Companies: 4
    # Gifted: 2
    Number of Books I've Read: 3
    Number of Books Unread: 15

    Happy reading!
    Olivia
    ~LivTheBookNerd~
    @LivTheBookNerd on Books Amino

    No comments:

    Post a Comment