Thursday, January 4, 2018

My Most Anticipated 2018 Releases

Hey, guys!

      It's that time of the year! It's time to get excited about 2018 releases!!! Okay so I did some research on 2018 releases and wow are there a lot of books that I want to read... Today I'll just be listing 26 of them by the month that they're published. I can't really say much about them, they're mainly sequels for the series that my favorite authors have been writing. 

      Here are the books I'm the most excited for! If I purchase them, you'll see them on my book hauls and I'll write reviews! Let me know if you're excited about these books too in the comments! As I'm writing out this list, I'm becoming even more pumped for the new year. 

January
  • Everless by Sara Holland
    • January 2
  • The Spring Girls: A Modern-Day Retelling of Little Women by Anna Todd
    • January 2
  • The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
    • January 2
    • I'm writing this on January 2 and I JUST BOUGHT THIS BOOK TODAY! YAY!
  • Zenith by Sasha Alsberg & Lindsay Cummings
    • January 16
  • Wires and Nerve Volume 2: Gone Rogue by Marissa Meyer
    • January 30
  • The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
    • January 30
February
  • Tempests & Slaughter by Tamora Pierce
    • February 6
  • American Panda by Gloria Chao
    • February 6
  • The Prince and the Dress Maker by Jen Wang
    • February 13
  • Tess of the Road by Rachel Hartman
    • February 27
March
  • Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi
    • March 6
  • Olivia Twist by Lorie Langdon
    • March 6
  • Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
    • March 6
  • Obsideo by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
    • March 13
April
  • The Fates Divide by Veronica Roth
    • April 10
  • Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli
    • April 24
May 
  • A Court of Frost & Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
    • May 21
  • Listen To Your Heart by Kasie West
    • May 29
  • Legendary by Stephanie Garber
    • May 29
June
  • Save the Date by Morgan Matson
    • June 5
  • From Twinkle, With Love by Sandhya Menon
    • June 5
  • The Emerald Sea by Richelle Mead
    • June 26
August
  • Catwoman: Soul Stealer by Sarah J. Maas
    • August 7
  • The Forest Queen by Betsy Cornwell
    • August 7
September
  • TOG #7 by Sarah J. Maas
    • September 4
October
  • The World of Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
    • October 2
No Date
  • Untitled ( #4 The School For Good & Evil: The Camelot Years) by Soman Chainani
    •  2018
  • Fire & Heist by Sarah Beth Durst
    • 2018

The books that I'm the most excited for are the Sarah J. Maas books, Restore Me, Zenith, and Save the Date. 

I'm actually on a 3 month book buying ban as of January 2, so don't expect many books to make it to my TBR for a bit. Sorry guys!

Happy reading! Happy New Year!
Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment