Tuesday, January 23, 2018

{Reading Challenge} A-Z Reading Challenge



Hey, guys!

     I originally saw this challenge on Instagram, but it's been so long that I'm not sure where it originated. There was a similar challenge on Goodreads, so I'll link that below!

Original Goodreads Challenge: {click here}

I didn't actively try to complete this challenge throughout the year, but I found this towards the beginning of November. I thought it would be fun to fill out the list and see how I did this past year.


The Goal: 
✩ Read 26 books in which titles begin with the letters of the alphabet. 

The Guidelines: 
✩ Articles like "A", "An" and "The" at the beginning of the title can be ignored.
✩ For the letter "X", it's acceptable to use any book title with the letter "X" in it. 
✩ Feel free to join the challenge any time during the year. As long as the books were read in 2017, you can go ahead and backdate. 
✩ Have fun! Be sure to check out the lists of other players...it's a great way to find new TBR's!


Here are the books that I read that fulfilled this challenge!

G - (The) Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
J -
M - Moral Tribes by Joshua D. Greene (no review)
O- 
V - 
X -
Y -
Z - 

20/26 Books Read!

I think I did pretty good for not really trying. I don't think I'll actively try to complete all 26 letters in 2018, but I think this could be really cool to fill out again at the end of the year. This just kind of shows how different my reading taste gets over the year. 

My 2017 Goodreads Year in Books: {click here}
My Full 2017 Reading Wrap Up: {click here}

Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Goodreads // YouTube // Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment