Thursday, January 18, 2018

My Prioritized TBR for Early 2018


Hey, guys! 

     I know this is pretty late, but I just wanted to update you on what I plan on reading. These next few months will be really busy with school and work so my blog posts will be somewhat sporadic for the next few weeks. However, I'm working on getting back into a good reviewing schedule, so please be patient with me. My focus this semester is to do well in school, so I appreciate any feedback I can get during the next few semesters. 

I'm always looking for new guest reviewers. I'll also be reading a lot for class, so who knows how my "fun reading" will go. Please be patient with me. 

Here are the books I'm hoping to read really soon!


  • Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass #6) by Sarah J. Maas
  • Wonder Woman Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
  • Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows #2) by Leigh Bardugo
    • currently reading
  • The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
  • Frankenstein by Mary Shelly
    • for school
  • Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat
  • Spring Girls: A Modern-Day Retelling of Little Women by Anna Todd
  • Summer Constellations by Alisha Sevigny
  • The Angelica Touch by L. J. Sedgwick
  • First Came Forever by Annie Woods
  • The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
  • Geekerella by Ashley Posten
  • Turtles All The Way Down by John Green
  • Laura & Emma by Kate Greathead
Books I Hope To Buddy Read With Julia:
  • This Inevitable Victorian Thing by E.K. Johnston
  • Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
  • Renegades by Marissa Meyer
Not Shown (Last Minute Picks):
  • The Ship of the Dead (Magnus Chase & the Gods of Asgard #3) by Rick Riordan
  • The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo #2) by Rick Riordan
I'm so excited to read these books. I know I'll be busy with a lot of reading for class, but I'll definitely be trying to keep up with my reading.

Happy reading! 
Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment