Wednesday, August 1, 2018

July 2018 Reading Wrap Up



Hey, guys!

July has been SUCH a productive reading month. I've done 3 read-a-thons, I've traveled across the country, and I've DNF'd 2 books and I've read 18 books! I'm honestly so proud of myself. This month I read some pretty good books. I've found a few new favorite books, and I'm pretty happy with the other books I've read too. 


Here are the books I read this month!


  1. Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake Volume 1 by Natasha Allegri, Noelle Stevenson, Kate Leth, Lucy Knisley
    • 3.5 stars
  2. The Sun & Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur
    • 3 stars
  3. Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows #2) by Leigh Bardugo
    • 4.75 stars
  4. {DNF} City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments #3) by Cassandra Clare
    • No rating: did not finish
  5. The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
    • 5 stars
  6. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover 
    • 2.5 stars
  7. Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat
    • 3 stars
  8. The Ancient Magus Bride Volume 1 by Kore Yamazaki
    • 4 stars
  9. Persepolis #1 by Marjane Satrapi
    • 3 stars
  10. Paper Princess by C.S. Pacat
    • 3 stars
  11. Mirror & the Maze by Renee Ahdieh
    • 3 stars
  12. Save the Date by Morgan Matson
    • 5 stars
  13. Lumberjanes: Beyond Bay Leaf Special #1 by Faith Erin Hicks, Noelle Stevenson, Rosemary Valero-O'Connell, and Shannon Watters
    • 4 stars
  14. Runaways #7 by Rainbow Rowell and Kris Anka
    • 4 stars
  15. Jim Henson's Storyteller: Fairies by Matt Smith & Dan Jackson
    • 3 stars
  16. Persepolis #2 by Marjane Satrapi
    • 3 stars
  17. The Demon in the Wood (Grisha #0.1) by Leigh Bardugo
    • 4 stars
  18. When It's Real by Erin Watt
    • 4 stars
  19. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
    • 4 stars
  20. Kiss Me in Paris by Catherine Rider
    • 3 stars
  21. {DNF} The Witch Doesn't Burn In This One by Amanda Lovelace
    1. DNF review coming soon!
Favorites: Save the Date & The Kiss Quotient 
Least Favorites: City of Glass, The Witch Doesn't Burn In This One, & Ugly Love

Number of Pages Read: 4,313


Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~

No comments:

Post a Comment