Thursday, August 2, 2018

July 2018 Book Haul


Hey, guys!

Okay. I'm so excessive. I didn't mean to acquire so many books...but it happened. Oops. My bad? I'm still really excited to read these books. I managed to acquire almost 30 books, but I've read a good chunk of them. Overall, I'm really excited about these books. Which books did you acquire this month? Have you read any of these?




  1. The Ancient Magus Bride Volume 1 by Kore Yamazaki & Adrienne Beck
    • 4 stars
  2. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
  3. Roomies by Christina Lauren
  4. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
    • 2.5 stars
  5. Alienated by Melissa Landers
    • 4.5 stars
  6. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
    • 4 stars
  7. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
    • 4.5 stars
  8. Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
  9. {ARC} This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills
    • 5 stars
  10. {ARC} Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
    • 5 stars
  11. {SIGNED finished copy} Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
    • 5 stars
  12. {SIGNED finished copy} A Torch Against The Night by Sabaa Tahir
  13. Prince of Wolves (Grey Wolves #1) by Quinn Loftis
    • 4.5 stars
  14. Blood Rites (Grey Wolves #2) by Quinn Loftis
    • 4 stars
  15. Just One Drop (Grey Wolves #3) by Quinn Loftis
    • 5 stars
  16. Out of the Dark (Grey Wolves #4) by Quinn Loftis
    • 5 stars
  17. Beyond the Veil (Grey Wolves #5) by Quinn Loftis
  18. Fate & Fury (Grey Wolves #6) by Quinn Loftis
  19. Sacrifice of Love (Grey Wolves #7) by Quinn Loftis
  20. {ARC} Zenith by Sasha Alsberg & Lindsay Cummings
  21. {Book of the Month} Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik
  22. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
    • 5 stars
  23. Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
  24. To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandria Christo
  25. Without Merit by Colleen Hoover
  26. {won on @literallylenny's IG page} My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, Brodi Ashton
  27. When It's Real by Erin Watt
    • 4 stars
Okay, guys. You're probably aware of my passionate love for my beautiful boyfriend. He is so supportive of my nerdy book love and my obsessive love of all things Sarah J. Maas. Not only will we be going to Chicago in October to see Sarah J. Maas, Alex gave me the sweetest gift ever. He's literally the best. I love him so freaking much. Okay, without further ado, here is what my wonderful man gave me:

A SIGNED COPY OF A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES!!!!


God has truly blessed me with this man. The book also included pictures from the signing and Alex wrote me a beautiful note that made me nearly cry. He's so wonderful. 

Number of Books Read: 15/28

What wonderful books did you get recently?

Happy reading, guys!
Olivia
~Liv the Book Nerd~
Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Goodreads // YouTube // Bloglovin // Book Depository Affiliate Code


No comments:

Post a Comment