Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Spring Book Haul

Hey, guys!

      I've managed to neglect to post my full list for the past few months' book hauls. I've decided to just combine these past three months. Once again, I've managed to acquire SO MANY books. 

     March was full of preorders and a lovely weekend with my boyfriend where we went on an adventure to Indianapolis and did some book shopping. 

     April was a really hard month, emotionally. I also had a full schedule with final examinations and projects. I managed to go on another treat-yo-self-trip with Alex and bought some books. I was gifted some books too, by some dear friends. I'm super thankful. 

     May -- what can I say? I got to meet some fellow Hoosier Bookstagrammers where we exchanged books and chatted about our favorite books. It was so much fun. That is where I acquired the majority of my books. I also got some of my preordered books and I purchased a couple new releases. Overall, I'm still excessive and I'm really excited about the books I've acquired. 



MARCH

  1. Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke
    • Gifted by my baby sister
  2. Nevermoor by Jessica Townsend ~ 5 stars
  3. Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer
  4. One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid ~ 4.75 stars
  5. In Real Life by Jen Wang + Cory Doctorow ~ 3 stars
  6. The Near Witch by V.E. Schwab 
    • Signed Forbidden Planet edition
  7. A Crystal of Time (The School For Good & Evil: The Camelot Years #2) by Soman Chainani 
    • Signed first edition
  8. More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer
  9. Grim Lovelies by Megan Shepherd 
    • Gifted from Alex
  10. Children of Blood & Bone by Tomi Adeyemi [ARC]  ~ 5 stars
    • Twitter trade
  11. Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid  ~ 5 stars
  12. Throne of Glass (TOG #1- US Collectors Edition) by Sarah J. Maas  ~ 5 stars


APRIL

  1. The Horse and His Boy (Narnia #3) by C.S. Lewis ~ 4 stars
  2. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (Narnia #5) by C.S. Lewis ~ 5 stars
  3. The Silver Chair (Narnia #6) by C.S. Lewis ~ 4 stars
  4. The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
  5. Meet Cute by Helena Hunting
  6. The Chupacabras of the Rio Grande (The Unicorn Rescue Society #4) by Adam Gidwits and David Bowles ~ 3.5 stars - review coming soon!
  7. Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer ~ 4 stars - reread review coming soon!
  8. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer ~ 5 stars
  9. Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles #4.5) by Marissa Meyer
  10. {BOTM} Normal People by Sally Rooney
  11. {BOTM} Wicked Saints by Emily A Duncan
  12. {BOTM} The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
  13. A Court of Thorns and Roses (ACOTAR #1) by Sarah J. Maas
  14. Princesses Behaving Badly by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie
  15. The Iron King (Iron Fey #1) by Julie Kagawa ~ 5 stars
  16. The Iron Queen (Iron Fey #2) by Julie Kagawa ~ 5 stars
  17. The Iron Daughter (Iron Fey #3) by Julie Kagawa ~ 5 stars
  18. The Iron Knight (Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa

MAY

  1. The Bride Test by Helen Hoang ~ 5 stars
    • paperback
    • BOTM hardback
  2. How To Not Die Alone by Richard Roper 
    • BOTM pick
  3. Red, White, and Royal Blue by Casey McQuinston
    • July BOTM for the book club
    • preorder
  4. The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
  5. Defy Me (Shatter Me #5) by Tahereh Mafi
    • signed copy from my Defy Me Hangover Crate
  6. With the Fire On High by Elizabeth Acevedo ~ 5 stars (review coming soon!)
  7. The Light We Lost by Jill Santopolo
  8. The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney
  9. The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
  10. Honestly, We Meant Well by Grant Ginder
  11. Modern Lovers by Emma Straub
  12. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
Happy reading!
Olivia

~LivTheBookNerd~

No comments:

Post a Comment