Wednesday, April 13, 2016

March 2016 Favorites



Hey guys!

I know that this is a pretty late post, but I've been meaning to post this so I guess it's better late than never! I've got a few random items that I have been obsessed with the past few weeks, so I figured I'd recommend them to you. Let's get into it!




TV Shows (found on Netflix):
•Your Lie In April (anime)
•Baby Daddy (abc drama?)





Makeup/Beautifying Items:
• Bath & Body Works Georgia Peach & Sweet Tea Fragrance Mist (3 oz.)
• Blueberry Acai EOS lip balm
• proactiv+ Emergency Blemish Relief (0.33 oz)
• Two Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme Mascara (2 tubes + 3 steps = some pretty sexy lashes )
• Eyeko London Fat Liquid Liner; Big & Bold Dramatic Eyes (the brush thing for the liner is so easy to use...I've been using it for over a month and I love it. The one downside is that it takes a bit of scrubbing to get it off...sometimes I have to wash my face a second time after my shower because it's not all the way gone...maybe I just need a mirror in there )


Jewelry & Shoes:
• My "Book Nerd" necklace. I got this for Christmas from my dad this year. He ordered it off Etsy (shop: Oxford Bright) and I wear it nearly everyday...it's super cute!
• My navy slip on shoes...I think I got these really cheap last year at K-Mart (don't hold me on that) they're really comfy and nice to wear in the spring. They're kinda falling apart but I can super glue the rubber on the toe so it's not that big a deal. 





Randoms:
• Pocket Funko Pop Keychain: The 10th Doctor (David Tennent) ...I absolutely adore Funko Pops, and I usually spend my $ on books, but I couldn't resist picking up my little 10. I plan on collecting all of the doctors and...probably all of the littles that relate to my fandoms
• My little random picture strip of my sisters and I. My sisters and I went to this huge mall during spring break and we all pitched in to get a photo strip from a photo booth. We had a lot of fun doing it.




I think all of these items are really cool. I highly recommend this stuff. I hope you enjoyed this addition to my favorites posts!

Happy Reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Goodreads // YouTube // Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment