Saturday, April 30, 2016

April 2016 Wrap Up


Hey guys!

This month I read 8 books! This was a very good reading month for me. This month was so busy and stressful. I have 20-ish days left in school, so reading was put on the back burner for most of the month. Beetle Bailey and I wrote the majority of the reviews from my blog within a couple days in preparation for an event we had going on on LivTheBookNerd blog. #AWeekOfBaileyReviews! We had a good time writing and editing and preparing for this fun week (and a half) of reviews. I hope you all enjoyed her reviews too. Here are the 8 books that I read this month!




Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige ~ 5 ⭐️
The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum ~ 4.75 ⭐️
The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige ~ 5 ⭐️
Kill the Boy Band by Goldie Moldavasvky ~ 4 ⭐️
The Darkest Lie by Pintip Dunn* ~ 4.5 ⭐️
The Reluctant Heiress by Roseanna M. White* ~ 4 ⭐️
The Fairy's Mistake by Gail Carson Levine ~ 3 ⭐️
Love Letters To The Dead by Ava Dellaira ~ 4.25 ⭐️
Popular by Maya Van Wagenen ~ 4.5-4.75 ⭐️ 
(currently reading but will finish before midnight tonight 4/30)

*sponsered by the publishing house

Reviews are coming soon!

Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
@livthebooknerd on BooksAmino


No comments:

Post a Comment