Sunday, July 1, 2018

{Read-A-Thon} TomeTopple TBR


Hey, guys! 


It's that time again! The Tome Topple read-a-thon is here! I know this is going up pretty late, but I have no regrets. I've already announced my TBR on Twitter and Instagram, so if you'd like more prompt updates, go on ahead and check those out! This year I'm keeping it pretty chill and reading books I've already started and books that I know I won't finish in the two weeks. 4 books with over 500 pages in two weeks is pretty ambitious. I already have so many books that I should be reading, so this should be fun. I'm definitely going to be reading more than just these books. I have too many books to get to. Here are the books I'm hoping to get to!





I originally planned to try to read 5 books for this readathon, but I've reduced it down to 4. I have quite a few books to get to in July, so I'm hoping to get through these beautiful books. 


  1. Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass #6) by Sarah J. Maas
    • 664 pages
    • I went into the readathon with 100 pages read of this beautiful book. I'm not too worried about "cheating" my goal is to just finish these books. 
  2. Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
    • 525 pages
    • Alex is very excited about this. He loved CBB. 
  3. Obsideo (The Illuminae Files #3) by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
    • 615 pages
    • I might try to find the audiobook for this one. I loved listening and reading to Illuminae and Gemina.
  4. Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows #2) by Leigh Bardugo
    • 546 pages 
    • I'm actually 1/2 through this one. I just need to finish this book. I've feared finishing it for too long. I'm buddy reading CK with a bunch of lovely ladies on Instagram for the next week. 

Total Page Count: 2,350
# of Pages I Should Read Per Day: 168

Time Frame: June 29 - July 12


Challenges:

1. Read more than 1 tome ~ I have 4 books! 2. Read a graphic novel (still over 500 pages!) ~ not doing 3. Read a tome that is part of a series ~any of my books 4. Buddy read a tome ~Crooked Kingdom 5. Read an adult novel ~ not doing


Official Twitter Page: {click here}



Happy reading!
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment