Sunday, September 2, 2018

August 2018 Book Haul


Hey, guys!

I'm really not sure how I managed to acquire so many books. I'm so excited to read them, but I'm not sure when I'll get to them. You know the drill. I managed to acquire too many books this month. It's crazy! I'm not really sure how I did it. I think I just managed to maneuver the sales and find the cheapest books this month. I'm super excited to read them all. 



Physical Purchases
e-Purchases (Amazon Kindle sale)
  • And I Darken by Kiersten White
  • Now I Rise by Kiersten White
  • Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu
  • Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
  • The Lost Sisters by Holly Black (pre-order)
Review Copies:

  • Keeper of the Bees by Meg Kassel (thank you Entangled Teen!)
  • The Hawkweed Legacy by Irena Brignull (thank you Hachette Books!)
  • Seventh Born by Monica Sanz (thank you Entangled Teen!)

Trades & Giveaways
  • Furyborn (ARC) by Clare Legrand (IG giveaway - thank you @brookesbooknook!)
  • My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, and Brodi Ashton (giveaway prize - thank you @literallylenny)
  • Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson (#booksfortrade - thank you @aline_nefertari!)
    • 5 stars
  • Black Bird of the Gallows by Meg Kassel (#booksfortrade - thank you @pagespupspetals!)
    • 3 stars
    • review coming soon

Number of Books Read: 9

What wonderful books did you get recently?

Happy reading, guys!
Olivia
~Liv the Book Nerd~
Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Goodreads // YouTube // Bloglovin // Book Depository Affiliate Code


No comments:

Post a Comment