Saturday, September 1, 2018

August 2018 Reading Wrap Up

Hey, guys!

     With school starting back up, I haven't read much at all. My main focus has been on getting back into the swing of things and to work as hard as I can. That being said, my reading amount is definitely going to be going down this semester. This semester is already difficult and time-consuming. I'll try to write reviews and catch up, but my main focus is school right now. I'm trying, but it might not be consistent or timely. I apologize in advance. 

     This month I read 10 books. I'm quite proud of myself, though I didn't make much of a dent on my physical TBR. I managed to access my public library quite well. Here are the books I read this month!



  1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
    • Rating: 3.5 stars
  2. Moonstruck Volume 1 by Grace Ellis adn Shae Beagle
    • 5 stars
  3. Saga Volume 6 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
    • 4 stars
  4. All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
    • 4 stars
  5. Frankenstein the Graphic Novel by Mary Shelley, Jason Cobley, & Joe Sutliff Sanders
    • 3 stars
  6. The Leading Edge of Now by Marci Lyn Curtis
    • 4 stars
  7. Saga Volume 7 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
    • 5 stars
  8. Saga Volume 8 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
    • 5 stars
  9. West (East #2) by Edith Pattou
    • 4 stars
  10. Black Bird of the Gallows by Meg Kassel
    • 3 stars
My reviews for these books will come soon. I'm still just so behind. School is kicking my butt. Stay tuned!


FavoritesWest and the Saga Volumes
Least Favorites: Frankenstein the Graphic Novel

Number of Pages Read: 2,406

Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~

No comments:

Post a Comment