Saturday, September 29, 2018

September 2018 Book Haul

Hey, guys!

This month has been so busy and I haven't really had time to read or do anything that doesn't revolve around work, school, and my grades. It's kind of exhausting. However, I did manage to buy/acquire some books. Who's surprised? Not me. Here are the books I've managed to acquire this month!



  • A Court of Frost & Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3.5) by Sarah J. Maas (U.K. paperback)
  • Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly
  • The Silence of the Girls by Pat Barker
  • Star-Crossed by Pintip Dunn
  • #fashionvictim by Amina Akhtar
  • An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
  • Josh & Hazel's Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
Of this list, I've only read ACOFAS. I'm excited to read the rest of these books. I don't have a lot of time to read for fun, but I'm eager to read during my school breaks. I'm so excited to get to my Fall Break.

Happy reading, guys!
Olivia 
~Liv the Book Nerd~

No comments:

Post a Comment