Saturday, May 23, 2015

Weekend Reads [5/22 ~ 5/25]

Weekend Reads [5/22 ~ 5/25]


Hey guys! 

       I figured I needed to post another weekend reads because I've barely had any time to read at all this past week! School and finals have completely consumed my reading time! Just yesterday, I finally finished The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald for school, and I realized I hadn't read much of anything this week! A review of The Great Gatsby will be put up tomorrow or on Monday.

       I was going to post this yesterday, but I had a school dance to go to and I had homework and studying...and I didn't get home until about 1 A.M. (my mamaw and mom knew though so it was ok :D).I plan on reading/finishing All The Bright Things by Jennifer Niven this 3-day-weekend and get some studying done for finals. :)

       Here is my reading wishlist for this weekend and for these next couple weeks. I may not post or read much at all this week because of finals, but I will do the best I can! I'm working on getting almost all A's and 1 B (Algebra 2 is killing me this semester :( )


Currently Reading:


All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

Page Count: 388

Published on:  January 6th 2015

Published by: Knopf

Genre(s):  YA, Contemporary, Romance, Realistic Fiction, Death

Source: Print: Hardback (borrowed from friend)

Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon






To Read Next:



The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings

Page Count: 398

Published on: June 10th 2014

Published by: Greenwillow Books

Genre(s): Dystopian, YA, Thriller, Science Fiction, Romance

Source: Library: Hardback

Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon  







The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow

Page Count: 382

Published on: February 25th 2014

Published by: Harlequin Teen

Genre(s): Contemporary, Realistic Fiction, YA, Romance

Source: Library: Paperback

Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon 


~~~

I plan on reading The Murder Complex and The Secret Diamond Sisters in the near future (probably after finals haha) and I look forward to it :)


Until next time guys!
Olivia 
~livthebooknerd~

No comments:

Post a Comment