Friday, May 8, 2015

Weekend Reads // April 8-10, 2015








Hey guys!

      Tomorrow is PROM! My very first prom! I'm so excited! I tried to start Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout, but I haven't read the 1st 2 since December, so I'm going to re-read them this summer! Yay! I've started another book that my amazing boyfriend bought me for Valentines Day: RED QUEEN BY VICTORIA AVEYARD!!! I've been wanting to read this for quite a while! I'm really excited to dive into this tonight!



Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

Source: Joe <3

Goodreads synopsis: [click here]

Published On: February 10th 2014

Published By: Harper Teen

Genre(s): Fantasy, High Fantasy, Paranormal, Young Adult, Science Fiction 







Amish Promises by Leslie Gould

Source: Sent to me by publisher

Goodreads synopsis: [click here]

Published By: Bethany Publishing House

Published On: May 5th, 2015 

Genre(s): Romance, Adult, Christian Fiction







Cherry Crush by Cathy Cassidy

Source: Bought on Amazon

Goodreads synopsis: [click here]

Published By: Puffin

Published On: September 2, 2010

Genre(s): Middle Grade, Contemporary, Realistic Fiction, Romance




       These are the three books I want to get read this week. I may not have much time to read because of school but I'm most definitely going to try! What are you reading this week? Does your school (if you go to school) have a prom? Or have you ever gone to a prom? Comment down below!

Also I have a Goodreads book club/ reading group! [click here!]. If you'd like to participate in our June Read-a-lon, vote on the poll!

Thanks guys! Happy Reading!
Olivia
~livthebooknerd~

No comments:

Post a Comment