Saturday, September 3, 2016

September 2016 TBR



Hey, guys!

I forgot to include my TBR at the end of my August Wrap Up, so I figured I'd post it today. I'm not exactly planning what I'm reading this month because I'm just starting my first semester of college and I might get a job in the school library (fingers crossed!!!), so I'm not sure how much time I'll have to read this month. I've only read 160 pages, alone, this past week so who knows how much I'll get done. I do know that I'll be reading my college texts and the book club book of the month, so that's not going to be an issue. This is a tentative and very ambitious TBR, but you can always hope. Here are the books I want to read!



  1. Biome by Ryan Galloway+
  2. The Children's Horrible House by Jane Quakenbush+
  3. Return to the Children's Horrible House by Jane Quakenbush+
  4. Striking Terror by Denis Lipman+
  5. The Curious Incident of the Dog In the Night-Time by Mark Haddon*
  6. The Reluctant Fundamentalist by Mohsin Hamid*
  7. Furthermore by Tehereh Mafi
  8. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
  9. Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  10. The Thousandth Floor by Katherine McGee
Late additions (not pictured): 
11. Perfected by Kate Jarvik Birch
12. Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis 

+Review Copy
*School Texts

Currently Reading: 
  • City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  • The Curious Incident of the Dog In the Night-Time by Mark Haddon

What are you reading this month? Tell me in the comment section!

Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books


No comments:

Post a Comment