Friday, September 2, 2016

{LivTheBookClub} September 2016 Book Of the Month Announcement!



Hey, guys!


I've already announced the book of the month to the Goodreads members of the book club, but now it's time to announce the book of the month to all of you!

28110143


This month we're going to be reading FURTHERMORE by Tehereh Mafi!!! I'm so excited to read this month because Tehereh is one of my all-time favorite authors. I read Tehereh's Shatter Me series in 2014 and 2015 and absolutely loved it. I've heard some fantastic things about Furthermore, so I expect some great things.

Shatter Me Review {click here}
Unravel Me Review {click here}
Ignite Me Review {click here}
Unite Me Review {click here}




Furthermore is a middle grade stand-alone about a young girl who has no magic or color. In a world where those 2 things are prized above almost everything, that's a huge problem. I don't know much else, but I (personally) want to go into it somewhat blindly. 


Furthermore came out August 30th!


Goodreads link: {click here}


I hope you join us in September to read Furthermore by Tehereh Mafi!


~Liv~


Book Club Links:
Goodreads: {click here}
Twitter: @livthebookclub
Instagram: @livthebookclub



Liv's Social Media:
Twitter: @livthebooknerd
Instagram: @livthebooknerd



Julia's Social Media:
Twitter: @jujuthereader
Instagram: @juliatharp



Courtney's Social Media:
Instagram: @annamariaizland

No comments:

Post a Comment